• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

4 dudes on serious diets !

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I jumped back to 213 again. Not bad for eating Lays chips with the Amish boys on Saturday. I did get them to finish the oreos and should have sent the chips home with them.:hammer: Going to leave early and have a real breakfast on the way to get my first of many shots.:w00t2: Will make some more salad later to make up for it.:yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I'll stay on track for ya , Bill . I am down about another 5 pounds this week . Good bye 45 pounds !!
I have never felt better in the past 15-20 years . For the first time in my life of yo yoing up and down in my weight I can feel a difference this time . I will never go back up again .

I honestly think my life depends on it . Sleeping through the night and waking up rested is a blessing .

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
WTH!!!:sad: I stick to my new eating habits perfectly and I GAINED 2.2 pounds in one day !!!!!! I had been losing 1/2 to 3/4 pound every day or so .

I think I need to start eating more . I seem to do better on more calorie intake . That just seems crazy to me .
So to make me feel better I am having a beer . Not just any beer . A Samuel Smiths "Oatmeal Stout" .:clap:

I think i'll go knock off a Pizza delivery guy .:brows::w00t2:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't feel bad Al. I bounced 5 lbs. twice in 4 days. Not going to worry about it right now. Sleep is a bigger priority as well as walking more. Not going to worry about much of anything anymore.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Good day for a walk later. Down 2 lbs. this morning but still up from where I was. Maybe I should just look at food and not eat it. Kind of like a mental fast for a few days. I think some of my gain is from eating things that we bought last week when down at our old neighborhood.:hammer::hammer: Real food but most likely not good for you. Good for the mind though.:clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow! Guess I might be going back to the doc as my legs are swelling big time and of course the weight is shooting up badly. She checked them on Tuesday and thought the right one was swollen worse than the left. Just the opposite of normal. Now this morning the right one is swelled so tight it looks ready to explode and weight is up to 219. Did not eat much at all yesterday and only drank OJ and water. The only thing changed is skipping my daily laying with the legs up. I almost always fall asleep for an hour or so. Since I skipped that have not taken any sleep pills for 4 days now. This SUCKS!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn. Good luck with that Muley. It does sound worrisome. Get to the doc soon!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I see nobody else is following up on this either. I stayed at 215+- 3 lbs. almost all summer. Then this toe problem started and it makes it real hard to wear my teds stockings. My weight has jumped back up to 220 and just don't want to come down again. Wish my foot did not make it hard to walk far. I have been watching the sodium again but it ain't helping much.:hammer:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Whole left leg swells. The valving got screwed from the Heparin I was allergic to back in 2007. Damn close to having it amputated. Spent weeks on IV lasix and compression wraps to get it back to almost normal. Doc at Cleveland Clinic told me it would be a problem for the rest of my life. He was right.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, my name isn't on this thread but I guess it's time for me to jump into the group. I'm starting at 250 lbs. Ready, set, go... !!!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Glad you jumped in. Dropped back one lb. from yesterday even after eating bad things for lunch. Restraint is tough when it smells so good.

Garmins_Dad

Well i am attempting to get down to 260... from 320... Here is a before pic.. No after pic... YET... Good luck to all of you that are trying...

IMG_5083.jpg

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Well i am attempting to get down to 260... from 320... Here is a before pic.. No after pic... YET... Good luck to all of you that are trying...

IMG_5083.jpg

How tall are you? You don't look that fat. Your dog looks like it is really sorry for whatever it did and really doesn't want the chainsaw treatment! :poke:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn! That is one of those old mankiller saws. My father in law had one from back in the 60's. Thing had to weigh 20lbs. He offered it to me when he gave up wood burning but I turned it down. It had a 42 or 48 in. bar and I used it a few times on real big trees. You could not help but have a back ache after cutting with it.

mak2

Dog just knows his human is not suppose to play with the chainsaw in the house, again. Gonna be trouble when mom human gets here.

Garmins_Dad

How tall are you? You don't look that fat. Your dog looks like it is really sorry for whatever it did and really doesn't want the chainsaw treatment! :poke:

I'm 6 foot 5 58" chest and 38 inch waist. 36 inch thighs... That dog has health issues.. But he is happy go lucky and runs around as much as i can.. He has bad hips, shoulders, nose and has a very delicate digestive track.. But we love him..

Damn! That is one of those old mankiller saws. My father in law had one from back in the 60's. Thing had to weigh 20lbs. He offered it to me when he gave up wood burning but I turned it down. It had a 42 or 48 in. bar and I used it a few times on real big trees. You could not help but have a back ache after cutting with it.

i read somewhere this bugger is 32 lbs... It runs well.. i would hate to use it though.. I have newer lighter faster saws..

Dog just knows his human is not suppose to play with the chainsaw in the house, again. Gonna be trouble when mom human gets here.
Human mom took the picture.. :whistling: Little did she know it would stick up the whole house for three days.. :brows:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I was figuring you were in the 6ft 5 or so range, GD.. by looking how tall you are in front of the door.
I wouldn't say you're fat either.
You're simply a husky young fella!
Just like my son Jeff lol :D