• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Magnetosynthesis

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Oof, you had to ask. :pat: I'm sure he was just waiting for someone to ask so he could spring his trap!

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter

Whenever we suspected that a bovine had eaten metal such as a piece of wire in the hay, we fed them a magnet in their feed. The magnet attracted any metal in one of the four parts of the stomach or intestinal tract and was passed on through saving the animal from an agonizing death of having their insides torn apart by the metal.:thumb:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
My grandparents had a dairy farm and they had these large capsule-shaped magnets for the cows. I heard it was for something like that.

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
My grandparents had a dairy farm and they had these large capsule-shaped magnets for the cows. I heard it was for something like that.

And you had thought that something really corny was about to opened up.:poke:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Yup. :yum:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cow_magnet

Cow_magnet.jpg

A cow magnet is a preventive veterinary medical device for cattle, consisting of a plastic cylinder about one centimeter in diameter, which encloses a strong alnico magnet. A rancher or dairy farmer feeds a magnet to each cow; it settles in the rumen or reticulum and remains there for the life of the animal.

When the cow grazes, it often consumes and swallows what is called tramp iron: baling and barbed wire, staples, nails, and other metallic objects. These objects are indigestible, and would lodge in the reticulum and cause inflammation, resulting in lower milk production (for dairy cattle) or lower weight gain (for feeder stock). This condition is called hardware disease.

The cow magnet attracts such objects and prevents them from becoming lodged in the animal's tissue. While the resultant mass of iron remains in the cow's rumen as a sort of bezoar, it does not cause the severe problems of hardware disease. Cow Magnets cannot be passed through a cow's 4th bonivial meta-colon.

Cow magnets are widely available from veterinary, feed supply, and scientific supply sources.

And can you believe there's a cow magnet scam? :yum:

http://www.cowmagnetscam.org/

Last edited:
capsule-shaped magnets for the cows.

I've seen them in the feed stores.

I was thinking a compass may have saved some. People get lost in desert landscape easy.

And the water softener people use them on pipes to take iron out of the water, babies can't handle too much.

their insides torn apart by the metal.:thumb:

You make me think of the metal fillings in my teeth. I know someone that had them replaced with cramic fillings. I've thought of them coming out in my sleep.

And I remember reading about someone about to have their tonsils removed, and a small piece of metal from a candy rapper was found lodged there causing an infection.

Last edited:

daedong

Call me nuts if you want.
I have had several experiences with magnets.
I have worked in many fields through out my life, I have seen remarkable effects from magnets.
During the 80s I worked as a farrier, I worked on many horses in conjunction with a vet treating hoof problems. On shaley hooves that had slow growth rates we would implant magnets into the wall of the hoof. I have no doubt that horses hooves treated in this way grew much faster and were healthier, in some cases I saw incredible growth rates.

During the 90s I owned and operated a wholesale speedling nursery. In the infancy of the nursery I battled algal problems, I had experts visit and gave me loads of advice on how to combat the problem to no avail. By chance one day I was talking to a gentlemen about my problem and he told me about magnetic water treatment, I eventually tracked down a manufacture and purchased one immediately, within months you could hardly find any algae in the nursery. I operated that nursery for another 5 or so years and never had another algal problem. problem.http://www.magneticwatertreatment.com.au/water-treatment.html

God's Book of Matches.

God's Book of Matches.

A Prophecy Fulfilled

Or

Heat Exchange

we would implant magnets into the wall of the hoof. I have no doubt that horses hooves treated in this way grew much faster and were healthier, in some cases I saw incredible growth rates.

That statement appears to violate the law of God that I have discovered. My rendition of it, my theory predicts that if you glued a magnet to the side of a bird's egg, it should prevent development due to the absence of reorientation in a magnetic field. Placing a magnet/magnetic field in a permanent position in relationship to warm-blooded cells, should be detrimental to the cells under its influence. Yet my analysis indicates what you say is probably true. But the chances of me being wrong are slim to none.

Such a situation calls for the building of a temple, (page in my/the book) in God's name. If God has a book of matches, I may have just met a match.

So it's back to the drawing board, I must put on the architect's cap in an attempt to explain this. My paradigm does allow for such occurrences, after all, Adam started us along this path by violating God's law. It is because we shared knowledge that the temple should/can be built.

Nomadic herdsmen place stones in the uterus of camels to prevent pregnancy. Foreign material continually in or on the body is known as a rule to have detrimental effect. Most of the body's healing is done on a subconscious level. Evidence indicates that the body can transfer energy to specific areas of the body at will. We readily noticed this being done with heat. What you were doing by placing magnets in the hooves, was causing the body to focus healing in that area. In an effort to alleviate, in an attempt to redd itself of the problem/situation, caused by the foreign object, the body directed energies causing rapid generational growth in that area. A magnet probably would work better than a regular stone to accomplish the desired outcome.

As usual, answers lead to many more questions. I wonder who first used this method of treatment, and how they came up with it. Surely signs of a match being used to start a fire that spread.

So your hand was in the cookie jar, taking energy from the rest of the body and using it for your own desired purposes.

How do you like Paradise?:idea:

Your not going to change anyones minds that Jesus was NOT GOD on Earth.

Matthew 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

John 11:1 Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha. 2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.) 3 Therefore his sisters sent unto him, saying, Lord, behold, he whom thou lovest is sick. 4 When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.

Seducing The Subconscious

Or

A master at Manipulation

To those that have found interesting the philosophical analysis progressing the understanding of the new discovery Magnetrition, something more interesting perhaps. While stimulating thought on a forum, I acquired this testimony, and I am finding it to be extremely thought provoking.

"I have worked in many fields through out my life, I have seen remarkable effects from magnets. During the 80s I worked as a farrier, I worked on many horses in conjunction with a vet treating hoof problems. On shaley hooves that had slow growth rates we would implant magnets into the wall of the hoof. I have no doubt that horses hooves treated in this way grew much faster and were healthier, in some cases I saw incredible growth rates." - daedong REBEL FROM OZ

The theory of Magnetrition accounts for/predicts this use of magnetism biologically as a purposefully, strategically placed, threat against a specific area of the body, thereby stimulating the bodies defenses into reacting in such a way as to purposefully grow towards alleviating the threat. The way magnets are used, in this example, implies man is focusingthe horses own healing energies toward goals not previously deemed worthy of attention/energy expenditure. And man is doing so, accomplishing this, by magnetically restricting energy production within cells, while allowing/permitting growth as a solution to the bodies undesired/unhealthy situation/predicament. It appears, that this method of using magnets purposefully allows for quick recognition of a solution by the responding healing effort/strategy. It may very well be accurate to describe the situation as man using magnetism to communicate with a subconscious of an animal. By causing deprivation, the attention of the animal's subconscious is acquired, and my way of diminishing the deprivation its actions are directed. The threat posed by magnets used in this way causes a response by the body similar to that which a broken bone or cut invokes. I find the examining of the reasoning involved in designing such a medicinal treatment profoundly enlightening as knowledge of its author is revealed through analysis. To create a much more accurate perspective of biological functions facilitating the health of a individual, this recipe has been uniquely recorded in its offering.

Surely, a master has been at manipulation, and the effects upon, abilities offered to, mankind are of a kind, a nature, and a potential rarely accomplished.

Last edited:
Magnetically Motivated

Merging With Magnets

Or

Becoming Conscious of Consciousness

Many of those reading or hearing these words are familiar with magnets from personal experience. Magnets are referred to as such, because they have a magnetic field. I think an object becomes magnetic due to identical molecular alignment becoming prevalent within its matter. In substances such as iron, an orderly alignment of molecules can be easily introduced and seems willingly ready to remain, and for this ability we call them permanent magnets. They are the magnets you stick on the refrigerator. Their used in motors, speakers, and many other electrical appliances, besides non electrical devices. These are ways that a magnet's properties/abilities to attract or repel are being utilized in our daily lives. But another way we've learned to use magnets is as a directional aid. A compass, not so much taking advantageof the push/pull aspects of a magnet, but instead relying on the fact that a small magnet will align itself easily with the Earth's magnetic field, and thereby be used as a directional reminder. It was many years ago that man learn to consciously use the Earth's magnetic field by way of some form of compass. And much evidence indicates it was many, many years ago that lifeforms subconsciously/biologically began to utilize the directional properties of the Earth's magnetic field. Independent studies report evidence and conclusions indicating many lifeforms obtaining migrational bearing through a sensing/awareness of the Earth's magnetic field. And I think I've noticed that many of one of them, live within each of our many cells, which each of our many different bodies are comprised of.

Having been trained as, and worked as, an electrician, I had always found information relating to magnetism interesting. My interest has become intense since learning of magnetotactic bacteria and relating that knowledge to the fact that a bird's egg requires turning during incubation. Over many years of study, I've become more and more convinced that there is an organelle living within our cells that migrates magnetically, and in so doing greatly contributes to our overall good health. The more one studies, the more evident it becomes that our cells must reorient in the Earth's magnetic field to keep this organelle migrating magnetically, sufficiently. When this organelle is not kept migrating, a distribution becomes less within the cell, and production/function is diminished. The rule of having to turn the bird's egg during incubation/growth, is showing itself to be a rule that applies to the cells of all warm-blooded animals. This new paradigm indicates our health has always been subject to our rate of movement in the Earth's magnetic field, yet we didn't notice it as a factor. Many of our common ailments can be attributed to us not maintaining a sufficient rate of reorientation magnetically. And can be avoided by ensuring a proper rate of magnetic reorientation. What is being accomplished by turning the bird's egg, what turning does/provides to a bird's egg, in order that it continue growing and living, is something that is also required by the cells of our body. From this perspective, it's obvious that while warm-blooded animals are young they are being motivated subconsciously to reorient at a sufficiently high rate, and that this subconscious motivation to reorient diminishes with age. All this data indicates that the mind that becomes aware of the reason behind turning the bird's egg, need not suffer from a lack of reorientation, if it's provided mechanically/technologically.

The benefits that come from this one man campaign/crusade to get everybody moving about every 10 minutes, become known and shared with all others who take the time to study and learn from the information I'm disseminating. By educating others to these principles, the behavior of the intellect becomes more so. And our abilities expand upon new horizons, as life begins to offer much more the better it becomes understood. By making this subject of Magnetrition something you study personally, and by making it a topic in most of your discussions, a world where people make much better decisions would unfold before our very eyes. Without this information, better/the best decisions cannot be made. See if you can learn it. See if you can teach it. See if I'm right.

Alan
Search + Share ~ Magnetrition
http://www.freewebs.com/alanejackson/index.htm

Attachments

• CELL4.JPG
    CELL4.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 148
I began this idea, by thinking magnetic bacteria could be inside a bird's egg, and keeping the bacteria moving, being the reason for having to turn the egg during incubation. And the theory just keeps predicting things such as infants dying from not being carried until they can move themselves, the astronauts suffering if they don't take a magnetic field, and on and on. The more I've studied it, the more it makes sense. You get to where you realize that your movement in the Earth's magnetic field is similar in its importance to your need to consume food. And it becomes as obvious as your need for food. Proving it would be similar to proving you have to eat. That's the weird part, to except, to begin to understand this theory, you must be willing to admit you were overlooking something as important as food as a factor in your health. Not many people are readily willing to do that.

The theory predicts that when mitochondria/magnetic bacteria are not magnetically migrating enough, we see the effects of this as osteoporosis. The infant suffers from this when he lays around too much, as does the older person. It's a sign of the magnetically migrating organelle not doing its job properly. So when we see this same problem occurring in astronauts after only being in Low Earth orbit, indications are the magnetically migrating organelle is not able to function properly. The organelle seems to require something/properties the earth's magnetic field is only exhibiting/possessing near the surface of the planet. How good would a compass needle work where the astronaut/person is? That's the question.

"You said that the mitochondria (the organelle that produce energy to the cell) ' s w i m '.
Well... there's an entry in wikipedia called 'endosymbiotic theory', a theory which theorize that; Mitochondria is an organelle evolved from ancient free bacteria (it has different DNA than the nucleus). So, if this theory is correct, a once a bacterium has became a mitochondria in cell. You claim it can 'swim' (implying that it can independently move like a bacterium), make sense..."

Now you've got it. That's the theory. It's just very hard to believe such a thing could be true. But there appears to be enough data collected for one to deduce it as a possibility. Remember now, I'm just a backyard philosopher, a theorist. This is just my educated guess, extrapolated from personal experience/knowledge. I was trained in the military as an electrician, and this information explains how AC voltage is harmful to our health. When this information is publicly recognize, mankind will drastically change his lifestyle.

Yes, this theory has the mitochondria swimming, or migrating, and using the earth's magnetic field as a directional aid as it does so. The evidence that magnetite is being found in our bodies, in large numbers, has led me to reason something like the magnetic bacteria are playing a role. You are right, it appears no one has noticed the magnetotactic qualities of the mitochondria. But most agree the corresponding organelle in the plant cell is the chloroplast, and we know the chloroplast is phototactic. So what all the data seems to be implying is that plant cells receive cytoplasmic streaming/stirring/circulation by way of the chloroplast interacting with sunlight, and the cells of warm-blooded animals use the mitochondria interacting with the earth's magnetic field to generate its required cytoplasmic streaming/stirring/circulation. Light is to plants, what magnetic fields are to us. And we weren't thinking that way before. Do we have good reason to now?

Any thoughts on there being an organelle living inside your body that migrates magnetically?

Are you keeping it moving as much as you used to?

As much as it needs to?

Can you think of ways to?

Popular Science, p. 208 (April 1945)

"Ehrenhaft Discovery Confirmed by New Experiments"

"By observing whirligigs of electrically charges particles in a magnetic field, Brother Gabriel Kane of Manhattan College and Charles B. Reynolds of the Federal Communications Commission confirm the phenomenal discovery of magnetic currents by Dr. Felix Ehrenhaft (P.S.M., June 1944, p. 130). Going further, they make a drop of copper sulfate solution spin between the pole pieces of a permanent magnet, even rotating in interposed microscope cover glass with it. Present laboratory tests may lead to momentous applications in power machinery of the future."
------------
Magnetite, the Fountain of Energy!!!!

If the discovery is correct, a magnet is like a battery.

Thus; the magnetic bacteria/mitochondria most likely are storing energy in the formation/making of magnetite.

The discovery seems to be saying that a magnet has a continual flow of current around it, flowing from pole to pole. What effect would the magnetite have, viewed as little motors, in our cells?

2 Kings 6:6 And the man of God said, Where fell it? And he shewed him the place. And he cut down a stick, and cast it in thither; and the iron did swim.
UPDATE !!!

If the discovery is correct, a magnet is like a energy source.

Thus; the magnetic bacteria/mitochondria most likely are gaining
energy
by the formation/making of magnetite.

Way Big Difference!!!

The target changed paths, but I'm still gaining on it. And it looks like a big one by its tracks. Physics, as we think we know it may have to change. That's what had me on the wrong path, to begin with.

Here is a taste, to wet your appetite. To start your thinking along the line of reasoning I'm following out now.

What if magnets were a receiver of energy? Like Tesla was trying to do with electrical current.

Loadstone: What if magnets are actually picking up some background energy of the cosmos, like background micro, or gravity waves? Due to the way the matter is arranged, in the forming of a magnet, it taps this source of energy? Matter that has arranged itself naturally with this ability, we have come to call natural or permanent magnets.

Working..................

Alan
Search + Share ~ Magnetrition
http://www.freewebs.com/alanejackson/index.htm

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
This guy obviously likes the look of his own words, hence the amount of posts. It is a bit like someone liking the sound of his own voice. Why doesn't he take his magnets elsewhere?

This guy obviously likes the look of his own words, hence the amount of posts. It is a bit like someone liking the sound of his own voice. Why doesn't he take his magnets elsewhere?

Many others have posted much more than I have. Does that go for them too?

Try thinking, why don't you? :pat:

I'm still working on the idea. It's not a fact yet, just trying it on.

It's like looking at light as a particle or a wave.

Looking at the magnetite as a battery seems to help understanding and usage in some ways, while looking at it as a source rather than storage of energy seems to help explain other understandings and usages.

I know, it's way out there, but it has a ring of truth to it.

The guy has had people claim to have shown him to be wrong, they say the light he was using was charging the particles and making them move.
But, he ran other tests too. He showed that a magnet could be drained of energy, following the same rules for batteries. Which seems to go against the "sourse not storage idea", but maybe not.

Look, from my notes;

Gold Fusion - A 20 Minute Cancer Cure!?!?

Sitting, listening to the science program "Quirks and Quarks", I heard the recipe. Take very small, Nano sized glass balls, cover them with gold, inject them into the tumor and then expose the area to ultraviolet light. Just that simple. The glass balls heat up due to the ultraviolet light. This being detrimental to the cells in the immediate vicinity, while other tissues are unharmed. The woman can even attach these Nano Glass Balls to your cultured macrophages and return them into your body, and after waiting a short time for these reintroduced macrophages to find their targets, apply the ultraviolet light and destroy multiple, perhaps all tumors. I heard she's doing pretty good with mice. "

Matter arranged certain ways act as recievers for different wave lengths of electro-magnetic energy.

And calling it an "Energy Source" rather then "Energy Storage" seems right because it leaves the door open, gives more options, allows for more possibilities. It feels right, but that could be because is safer to say that, less chance of being wrong.

Speaking of possibilities;
Some of my recent studies seem to point to a magnet being kind-of like a radio. Or could be used as one. Listening to them could be a sign of intelligence, in the cosmos.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Anita we actually let him be because he has just become an amusing curiosity. Nobody actually reads this stuff, and a high percentage of members simply have his user profile set up on their 'Ignore' list. Its no trouble to 'ban' him but members have essentially done that by themselves by using the ignore feature.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Many others have posted much more than I have. Does that go for them too?

Try thinking, why don't you? :pat:

"If" you were thinking, then you would answer questions instead of rambling on and on about nothing that the question was about.

Also if you believe in what you preach, then go out an put it to an application and make a million dollars.

Otherwise, load up the pipe and enjoy...

Also if you believe in what you preach, then go out an put it to an application and make a million dollars.

Otherwise, load up the pipe and enjoy...

History reports many people doing both.

You-know, people used to walk past gold until someone told them it was worth something.:17875:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
You-know, people used to walk past gold until someone told them it was worth something.:17875:
Well, Cupcake , You-know With that sort of logic Your argument is totally irrefutable :)
OBTW ,thanks for playing sparky . Your post are entertaining :)

......You-know With that sort of logic Your argument is totally irrefutable......

That's what I'm aiming at. Sharing something that's irrefutable, trying to avoid argument. But a lot has to do with studying, gathering data and thinking it through to a correct conclusion. And, politicians still try to act as if its refutable, it exposes them, as non-thinkers.

The logic I followed, is but one aspect of the method I've used in presenting ideas, such as this one. I do make errors, but my hope is that they happened before others get to hear what I have to share. When all goes as planned, what others get/see is something that is surely and purely educational, and for that reason timeless, will always be. The end product also becomes a "hypocrite trap", without even me trying.:poke:

My hope is that people will be educated while entertained. Sometimes it can happen, and the person not notice it did, but others can tell because he starts to make better decisions, becomes a better person, and a neighbor more able to be of help.

Still Playing Sparky

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
That's what I'm aiming at. Sharing something that's irrefutable, trying to avoid argument. But a lot has to do with studying, gathering data and thinking it through to a correct conclusion. And, politicians still try to act as if its refutable, it exposes them, as non-thinkers.

The logic I followed, is but one aspect of the method I've used in presenting ideas, such as this one. I do make errors, but my hope is that they happened before others get to hear what I have to share. When all goes as planned, what others get/see is something that is surely and purely educational, and for that reason timeless, will always be. The end product also becomes a "hypocrite trap", without even me trying.:poke:

My hope is that people will be educated while entertained. Sometimes it can happen, and the person not notice it did, but others can tell because he starts to make better decisions, becomes a better person, and a neighbor more able to be of help.

Still Playing Sparky
Great post ! Your not by any chance related to Ted Kaczynski are You ?:yum:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Yes. As well with Jesus. How about you?

Theodore Kaczynski

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
"Unabomber" redirects here. For other uses, see Unabomber (disambiguation).
Theodore Kaczynski

Police mug shot of Theodore Kaczynski
BornMay 22, 1942 (1942-05-22) (age 65)
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.Charge(s)Murder, transportation of explosivesPenaltylife imprisonmentStatusin prisonOccupationmathematician, professorParentsTheodore Richard Kaczynski, Wanda Theresa DombekTheodore John "Ted" Kaczynski (born May 22, 1942), known as the Unabomber, is an American mathematician who carried out a campaign of bombings and mail bombings which killed three people and wounded 23. He sent bombs to several universities, airlines, and other targets from the late 1970s through the mid-1990s.[1] Kaczynski sent a letter on April 24, 1995 to The New York Times, promising "to desist from terrorism" if the Times or a similarly respected news journal would publish his manifesto. In his Industrial Society and Its Future (commonly called the "Unabomber Manifesto," described below) he argued that his actions were a necessary (although extreme) tactic by which to attract attention to the erosion of human freedom necessitated by modern technologies requiring large-scale organization.[2]
The Unabomber was the target of one of the most expensive investigations in the FBI's history.[3] Kaczynski's moniker as the Unabomber was derived from his FBI codename. Before his real identity was known, the FBI used the handle "UNABOM" ("UNiversity and Airline BOMber") to refer to his case, which resulted in variants such as Unabomer, Unibomber, when the media started using the name. He was not caught as a result of this investigation, however. His brother recognized the manifesto and turned him in. To avoid the death penalty, Kaczynski entered into a plea agreement, under which he pleaded guilty and was sentenced to life in prison with no possibility of parole.

"To avoid the death penalty, Kaczynski entered into a plea agreement, under which he pleaded guilty and was sentenced to life in prison with no possibility of parole."

That's politics. The guy was railroaded, too. Maybe he should be in prison, but not without a trial.

As I recall it, the guy wanted to defend himself, but they wouldn't let him.

And, did he have a trial by a impartail jury? Has to by law. Plea agreements are not allowed by law for a reason. How do/can we know without a public trial? No more getting your day in court. Lost freedom.
"....that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights...". The courts have been making deals that are unlawful. Acting as if the law can be sidestepped. Taking the public out of the court room, making them ignorant of the facts, when the law says the public should be the ones deciding the outcome.

Wake up call! But just for those that value freedom and justice, for all.

Thomas Jefferson in his writings to James Madison, said he thought the constitution needed a Bill Of Rights. His words were:
.....AND TRIALS BY JURY IN ALL MATTERS OF FACT TRIABLE BY THE LAWS OF THE LAND AND NOT BY THE LAWS OF NATIONS.

The 6th Amendment: IN ALL CRIMINAL PROSECUTIONS, THE ACCUSED SHALL ENJOY THE RIGHT TO A SPEEDY AND PUBLIC TRIAL, BY AN IMPARTIAL JURY OF THE STATE AND DISTRICT WHICH THE CRIME SHALL HAVE BEEN COMMITTED,.......

From the 14 Th. Amendment; NO STATE SHALL MAKE OR ENFORCE ANY LAW WHICH SHALL ABRIDGE THE PRIVILEGES OR IMMUNITIES OF CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES;......

Justice Hugo Black-- WHATEVER OTHER BENEFITS THE GUARANTEE TO THE ACCUSED THAT HIS TRIAL BE CONDUCTED IN PUBLIC MAY CONFER UPON OUR SOCIETY, THE GUARANTEE HAS ALWAYS BEEN RECOGNIZED AS SAFEGUARD AGAINST ANY ATTEMPT TO EMPLOY OUR COURTS AS INSTRUMENTS OF PERSECUTION.

The Supreme Court stated in Sheppard v. Maxwell (1966)
....DUE PROCESS REQUIRES THAT THE ACCUSED RECEIVE A FAIR TRIAL BY AN IMPARTIAL JURY FREE OF OUTSIDE INFLUENCES.

I think we need a way of keeping the courts free from outside influences. And all the people involved in our legal system either need more time to study, or need to be replaced.

The Supreme Court stated in "Pointer v. Texas (1965)
WE HOLD TODAY THAT THE SIXTH AMENDMENT'S RIGHT OF AN ACCUSED TO CONFRONT THE WITNESSES AGAINST HIM IS LIKEWISE A FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT AND IS MADE OBLIGATORY ON THE STATES BY THE 14 TH. AMENDMENT.

My dictionary says: OBLIGATORY - Binding legally or morally; compulsory. But these are just the opinions of those that might be reading it right. Including mine. Let's hear from the ones that wrote it.

James Madison- NO STATE SHALL INFRINGE THE EQUAL RIGHTS OF CONSCIENCE, NOR THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH, OR OF THE PRESS, OR OF THE RIGHT OF TRIAL BY JURY IN CRIMINAL CASES.

Trials by an impartial jury keep the public in the court room. Today the courts see the laws guaranteed by the constitution as something that can be side-stepped. To the courts, a person can lose the protections provided by the constitution, even before he is convicted. And this has made a conviction easier to obtain in today's courts.

Last edited:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
"To avoid the death penalty, Kaczynski entered into a plea agreement, under which he pleaded guilty and was sentenced to life in prison with no possibility of parole."

That's politics. The guy was railroaded, too. Maybe he should be in prison, but not without a trial.

As I recall it, the guy wanted to defend himself, but they wouldn't let him.

Yep, you are right, he should have been given a trial then hanged.... He showed no remorse for the people he killed, he did however sell himself out to keep from getting hanged (or however the deed is done).

He just rambled on and on about nothing in his "Magnetfesto" and was clearly not a stable person.... in both actions and deeds.

He showed no remorse for the people he killed,

I couldn't, I hope wouldn't make a statement like that, at least until after the trial. That I think is the kind-of stuff that get innocent people hung.

We didn't really get to see all the facts. I have other people think of him when they read about my studies into AC voltage. And I have many ingorant, so called educated politicians try to stop me from even sharing what I think I've noticed. He may not of had the self-discipline needed for what he was trying to do, which may have been to help the common man learn something trying to be hidden by politics.

It having been made the law-of-the-land that each person accused get a fair trial, is our Right by law, as well as the accused. It keeps the public educated, as to what is going on. No person should be in prison, without a public jury ok-ing it. The guy in prison/corrections should not be able to say one person put him there. 12 people saying they think you went against the law should have the power to make the accused feel guilty, recognize his mistake.

The jury trial is the first step in corrections, after all the facts are heard, the jury points its finger at the accused, the accuser, or the law. The public would be more able to notice its freedom missing if it found itself at the court house, always on jury duty, just because somebody didn't stop smoking when someone else told him to.

The bottom line is; The First Amendment is saying, to convert others to your belief, you must use education, not laws.

Last edited: