• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Strong storm ahead of heat.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We are getting hammered with a thunderstorm right now but they still want 90 this afternoon. So much for outside work and tomato harvest today.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Saw that big red blob heading your way earlier this morning. Looked nasty.

This 90 degrees + 100% humidity will make anything outside unbearable today. I think I'll go clean the basement...

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It is raining hard enough to wash out the dish signal. Should be past us soon. Came down from Canada. Groomer must have have been pissed since they got some snow the other day!:yum::yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We hit 90 today and it ain't cooling down much tonight. Feels like a frigging sauna out there. More tomorrow but Friday is only going to 59! Damn up and down weather is hard on me.:hammer: