• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Holy crap that was quick!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The front has arrived. It blew stuff off the porch and snapped over sunflowers that were 6 ft. tall. I had the windows down in the Suzuki and the barn doors were open. Should have been watching the radar. It blew newspapers from inside the barn clean down to the other end of the pasture and beyond. I had a pile out there for starting the smokers for the bees and the wind blew through that building so hard I could barely close the doors.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I had shut off the mower and came in the a/c since it was blazing hot and bright sun. It went from 85 to 66 in about 5 minutes. Not much rain and we need a lot more. When I bush hogged my woods road the spots that are usually wet were dry and the mad was cracked.