• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Finally going to cool down!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
50 tonight and only 70 tomorrow. 47 tomorrow night and going to stay cool through the weekend at least. 70's and 50's at night works for me.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
50 tonight and only 70 tomorrow. 47 tomorrow night and going to stay cool through the weekend at least. 70's and 50's at night works for me.

Make the most of it my friend. It ain't going to last.

We had 3 days of cloudy weather and rain last week. It was really nice. Since then it's been in the high 90's. Still, even that isn't too bad for a Texas July.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
First time in I don't know how long where I left the windows and doors open all night. I'm used to hearing the A/C kick on-and-off all night. Not last night. :)

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I actually dug out a long sleeve shirt to start weed eating this morning. Was a very cool breeze and cloudy. The sun comes out at times and it warms up and then cools when the clouds return.