• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB, KT-3

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
yup, you read that right, I am looking for and wanting to buy and more than one KT-3, looking for good running machines, with good tracks, need to be complete, original condition preferred, let me know what you have, thank you in advance

Sno-Surfer

There were two of them somewhere near Cathlamet. I posted a couple pictures of them a few years back. I can't seem to find it on a google earth flyover but they are visible from the hwy. one was black with flames and the other stock orange. South side of the road. ;-).
They didn't look like they ran and would need a total makeover.

Kristi Kt-4

There were two of them somewhere near Cathlamet. I posted a couple pictures of them a few years back. I can't seem to find it on a google earth flyover but they are visible from the hwy. one was black with flames and the other stock orange. South side of the road. ;-).
They didn't look like they ran and would need a total makeover.

I know the previous owner of those machines and they were sold atleast a year ago.

Kristi Kt-4

I have a Kt-3 that is for sale. Ran and drove when parked in storage. Only one slight problem.... It comes with a Kt-4 also. I think that you are just looking for a bathtub and don't want a hot tub! :th_lmao:

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
yup, you read that right, I am looking for and wanting to buy and more than one KT-3, looking for good running machines, with good tracks, need to be complete, original condition preferred, let me know what you have, thank you in advance

Shirley you joust, Lancelot.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Super secret satellite reveals stash, don’t worry Metadata has been wiped

Attachments

• 7ED5AD37-3B7D-45A9-9F79-B20FE4712438.jpg
    7ED5AD37-3B7D-45A9-9F79-B20FE4712438.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 303

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter

Sorry PP, but the phrase "glutton for punishment" comes to mind...

Or perhaps after conquering the steel track Tucker world you're looking for a new challenge?

Whipper

These were the ones a few years back on the side of the road

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180127-113240.jpg
    Screenshot_20180127-113240.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 155
  • Screenshot_20180127-113319.jpg
    Screenshot_20180127-113319.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 158
  • Screenshot_20180127-113327.jpg
    Screenshot_20180127-113327.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 153
  • Screenshot_20180127-113334.jpg
    Screenshot_20180127-113334.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 157

Whipper

Negative, I ran a wanted add for a long time looking for a snow trac on a bunch of Craigslist. I would receive responses for all kinds of stuff. These were sent to me by someone who saw them...I finally did find a snow trac thru those adds.

tinbender

Those 2 snowcats were in Silverton 3 or 4 years ago. I moved them to my place in WA. and eventually sold them . Both were picked up the same day , and for some reason for about a month I had several calls. One guy wanted me to sell them for more money than I had promised the buyer,as they hadn't been picked up yet.I don't work that way, a deal is a deal. So I sold my Imp , the 2 KT3s , and now have the KT4 that Big Al had, and one of the KT3 purchasers wants it. So when it is gone, all I will have left is the KT4 in Delta Junction ,Ak area.

MY wife says I can only drive one at a time anyway. Don't understand her logic. LOL

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
tinbender; MY wife says I can only drive one at a time anyway. Don't understand her logic. LOL[/QUOTE said:
I am lucky to have a wife that says it is OK to have more than one Sno-Cat. I love her more than I can say.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Also. I just had a brain fart. What ever happened to the kt3 bigal was restoring and almost complete before he passed? If memory serves me right he only had to put the top back on and finish up some loose ends.

rodre

I like the spitfire style side pipes on the black one, it's got me thinking of AC Cobra style ones for my Imp lol

"my Imp"... every time I say this phrase I cringe a little - it's just not "sexy". I get that Thiokol was following a "phantom/ghost" naming scheme with Spryte, Imp, etc., and how could have they known the potential eventual meaning of this word? lol. I am thinking of prefixing/suffixing it with something to make it a little more cooler. Thoughts? Maybe this needs a new thread...