• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

ISO - cat - $10-15k range

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
NIkson, Grab a plane ticket and come out for the clowder... (2/2)
Gordon WI, to the event is a short drive.
If you can't find the right project, you may come down to the Sqwrl Compound and spend a week there looking around. Depending on color, I would be willing to bet you will find something you like........

I would seriously set you up with a snow cat to operate all weekend.

Including pick up from airport including a car to use....

Not kidding.....

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Great to be a little crazy sometimes!!!

Thanks to everyone for feedback and suggestions... hopefully i've found what I'm looking for...

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
I keep telling you, I don't need a known buried target to calibrate the GPR. I'm going to use the buried snowtracs on attu for the sensing runs.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm a bit concerned, I have the big Thing LMC from the movie and I literally skooled the tucker community in the slow drag race. perhaps speedy wants to eliminate the competition so a tucker can win every category.??????

Perhaps Nik should snap it up and protect it from the haters....

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm a bit concerned, I have the big Thing LMC from the movie and I literally skooled the tucker community in the slow drag race. perhaps speedy wants to eliminate the competition so a tucker can win every category.??????

Perhaps Nik should snap it up and protect it from the haters....

One day i'll build a razor-fast cat... and call it something like Niksonator... or something like that... LOL... it will have pontoons but only 2 so its like a Tucker and Thiokol had a baby... :) :skeet-shooting:

KickerM

Site Supporter
GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe you'd be interested in stepping up into the Hydrostats? I got a 3700 CF that I've been getting ready to go, SN-001; but I've been working like crazy on my SV250 that the LMC just sits there and a machine with this much history deserves better! I should know better than to start more than one project at a time....

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe you'd be interested in stepping up into the Hydrostats? I got a 3700 CF that I've been getting ready to go, SN-001; but I've been working like crazy on my SV250 that the LMC just sits there and a machine with this much history deserves better! I should know better than to start more than one project at a time....

I think 3700 is a bit more than I'm looking for right now...
thanks tho

Redd

Darn I was really hoping for that cutting board. But I’m sure I’m in a long line of people waiting to see what you come up with next. Thanks for all the inspiration.

KickerM

Site Supporter
GOLD Site Supporter
I was even gonna be nice and start at the bottom of your price range since you've given me so much inspiration on your builds! Keep up the great work!

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Darn I was really hoping for that cutting board. But I’m sure I’m in a long line of people waiting to see what you come up with next. Thanks for all the inspiration.

I'm sure I can get you a discounted price on the board if you choose to do so... FF special :) :clap:

www.niksonoverland.com should give you an idea on my work

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I was even gonna be nice and start at the bottom of your price range since you've given me so much inspiration on your builds! Keep up the great work!

Thanks... little inspiration is thats needed sometimes...

lets see if I can inspire some more folks with the next cat - funky part is that I'm still not sure what its gonna be... The suspense is killing everyone including me... (hoping to see it tomorrow)

Thanks again!!!

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It is Official !

he is back, and will soon be on the snow....

Humbled - thankful - :skipy:

Jinn,

Thank you,

please let me know on the logo/item you care to have engraved/personalized for the breadboard that I mentioned, or if you care to - you can leave it up to my choice on engraving design.

As of right now - thread is officially closed to further offers/ideas/projects, I've located my next one, or it has found me I guess would be a better way to put it.

Best Regards to all -

P.s. Wishing everyone reading this - a Happy New Years (once again) as the other half of the Orthodox world celebrates it tonight (January 13th/14th)
Best wishes upon us all, much deep soft powdery snow and never a bad day out there catting around!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Humbled - thankful - :skipy:

Jinn,

Thank you,

please let me know on the logo/item you care to have engraved/personalized for the breadboards that I mentioned, or if you care to - you can leave it up to my choice on engraving design.

As of right now - thread is officially closed to further offers/ideas/projects, I've located my next one, or it has found me I guess would be a better way to put it.

Best Regards to all -

P.s. Wishing everyone reading this - a Happy New Years (once again) as the other half of the Orthodox world celebrates it tonight (January 13th/14th)
Best wishes upon us all, much deep soft powdery snow and never a bad day out there catting around!

nikson,

you are more than welcome, and glad to have you back, you have been gone to long, and the snow cat world has missed you,

as for one of your famed bread boards, i would like to give it to REDD from the forums, enjoy

again, good to see you and have you snow catting.

Redd

Good morning Nik. The package arrived last week, we were away, all I can say is “Holy Crap, Wow”. The cutting board is beautiful, my wife is speechless, she’s afraid to put a mark in it. Very, very nice work, I’m a woodworker so I know. I can’t say thank you enough.
If anyone is looking for the perfect gift or just wants to make the kitchen look high class check out Niksonoverlandadventures to see some nice work.
PS. When I can figure out how to attach a picture I will.

Redd

A great big thank you goes out to Pontoon Princess, Jinn, for gifting me this beautiful cutting board from Nikon. I must say I feel a little guilty like I’m depriving you of something so nice. But thank you: Redd
PS. Can you give us a picture of Nik’s new project? ��

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
A great big thank you goes out to Pontoon Princess, Jinn, for gifting me this beautiful cutting board from Nikon. I must say I feel a little guilty like I’m depriving you of something so nice. But thank you: Redd
PS. Can you give us a picture of Nik’s new project? ��

In the end - everyone is Happy! :)

Thanks for input from everyone!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thus simpler/lighter/more mechanical sound the machine, the better.

Ok so I had the match box toy as a kid.... :unsure: :smile:

But...

This is exactly why I decided to buy a Snow Trac. Simple, light, and mechanically sound.

Just thought I would share this with you.. I did how ever enjoy running a white Spryte with an auto at the clowder. Redsqwrl's machine, Loved it..

Regards, Kirk