• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rebuild a jeep in under 4 minutes!

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Perty cool video , thanks Bill . Not sure what type of fastners they use to hold stuff on & together , I,m guessing quick pins of some type , let alone the seals for the front & rear differential that dont pour fluid out when you remove the shafts . Not to even mention the wiring :w00t2: . What amazed me was the time it took to remove & replace the tires & wheels , But then again I use an impact :brows: . Gota love the old military jeeps though . :biggrin:

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
Cowboy, who said that there wasn't a small electric motor and battery inside the cratered out tranny? It didn't have to go far.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Cowboy, who said that there wasn't a small electric motor and battery inside the cratered out tranny? It didn't have to go far.

Yep hard telling for sure Adillo , But I can say one thing after owning several of the old jeeps , one of the first things that was removed was the steering column & trust me they dont come out that way or that easy :w00t2:. Video was still perty neat though . :biggrin:

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
While entertaining as hell.. it's far far from reality.
That is one trick jeep.:clap: