• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

150 years ago today.............

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
150 years ago today the first shot was fired starting the Civil War here in the US.

BRGTold

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Ohio ...are you watching the Civil War series on pbs.... i like the ken burns stories....

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Ohio ...are you watching the Civil War series on pbs.... i like the ken burns stories....

I've only seen 1863 so far. Ken Burns really does a good job. His series The War is pretty good too.

Fort Sumter is a pretty cool site to visit, too. Seeing the shells still embedded in the walls was a tad eerie ...

Glink

Site Supporter
You know I was driving back from South Carolina yesterday and realized that is was April 12th. Made me think of a book I once read entitled "Across Five Aprils".

Set me to wondering on what the next Five Aprils might bring; decided to hope they just bring Mays.