• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bombardier Skidozer sv74

Robin79

Hi,

I am buying a 74 Bombardier skidozer sv74. There is no spec sheet and no manual with the machine.
Does anyone have a spec sheet sheet and / or manual, oryou now a website where I can download it ? Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks robin

alryA

Nice to have you here with us Robin. I'm no help in the manual department but I'm someone here can.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi,

I am buying a 74 Bombardier skidozer sv74. There is no spec sheet and no manual with the machine.
Does anyone have a spec sheet sheet and / or manual, oryou now a website where I can download it ? Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks robin

SV74 is the year 1974, SV stands for snow vehicle,it could be a bunch of different machines do you have a picture ?

Robin79

Thanks for your replies so far. Here is a picture of the tag with model no. Etc.

Attachments

• 6A05D3A3-18D7-4874-A55E-DFA5D2E4D257.jpg
    6A05D3A3-18D7-4874-A55E-DFA5D2E4D257.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 237
  • 31960666-FFEE-41C5-B0AA-D4B9F81C33EA.jpg
    31960666-FFEE-41C5-B0AA-D4B9F81C33EA.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 252

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
That is a SV250S it has a reverse ring and pinion than most hopefully they are good they are getting hard to find and spendy. I do have a manual for that in print

TRPALMATIER

Hi there. Where can I get a copy. Looking for information about the clutch. Figure it may be time to replace it. It won't release. And I've attempted alot of tricks, with no success

vintagebike

If I don't use my tractor for awhile the clutch sticks. Engage the clutch and wedge it on for a day or two. Just like magic the clutch pops free.

PJL

Couple of things to try. Start it in 1st gear with the clutch depressed. If it starts to move hit the brakes and stay on the gas. Might free it if it's just rusty.