• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker on Red Bull TV

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The video is a bit to "green" for my taste..

But then again I don't believe humans have much impact on Climate change hoax's. Must be hell for them to burn fuel...

The dude could really stand a shave and a hair cut, perhaps a bath to?

"Old" 600 cc sleds with handle bars at your knee's had a center of gravity that kept them up right. You rode with your butt on the seat, and you could out corner on a frozen river bed any of these cross over dirt bike sleds, and eat them alive...

So I guess it is all in what your perception of the world is..

All I have to do is read the ingredient list on a can of Red Bull, to know I want nothing to do with it... Guess I am stuck on old school..

The part about the Tucker was cool though...

Regards, Kirk

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds like your need to throw your leg over a modern Arctic Cat trail sled. Powder sleds I agree.

Have had a new Sled from cat ever few years since 94. They are night and day better handling machines each evolution.. Remember we ride slots of New England icy bullshit.

As for the carbon/green. I would have no fun if I thought about that for a minute in my life. 25 Gph in the boat and 10 when I tow it.

That Tucker could use some love. Looks like a homemade rear table.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have ridden some of the new sleds. I agree in some respects they are better..

But having built miles of trails over the years, I see some changes I don't like so much. Long tracks, deep paddles ruin trails in a hurry, when some feel obligated to leave piles in there wake, others have to contend with.. High horsepower is fun indeed, but why do the riders stop and spin their tracks every so often to see if it will?

Around my part of the world, the frozen rivers are were it is at. Powder sleds are nearly helpless on flat ice and tight turns. It is funny to watch them actually.. Not the tool for the job. I am sure however that they make sense in the Mountains, in the deep stuff..

Deep paddles are nice, but take a big tole on trails, especially if you have riders who don't care about trail conditions they leave behind them.. Just saying...

Red Bull? Nah I got my cup of coffee... They do a good job of marketing the stuff, just don't read the ingredients....

Regards, Kirk