• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Utah Scientific testing paper

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good Reading. Chapter 9 by far the best. You even see a few Tuckers hiding stealing the photo show in other chapters.

They really hammer on the poor service life of the rollers through out the chapter.

If only there was a modern version that didn't need grease and had a good service life????

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for posting Dave, I enjoyed the "non-biased comments" and text. Guess I should sell my Tuckers and find these old Frandees. If you brought a portable welder along, you could weld up the extended steering arm on every trip.

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
There is a model "D" in the bushes in western Vermont !!!! but i dont believe a Tucker Trucker would want one on his trailer !!!!:wink:

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
There is a model "D" in the bushes in western Vermont !!!! but i dont believe a Tucker Trucker would want one on his trailer !!!!:wink:

Don't jump to conclusions loggah, after reading the "testing paper", the Frandee is the machine for me.