• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I saw my shadow today !!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
That means in 40 days and nights the world will flood .!! Sorry wrong message :unsure:. I meant to say I think winter is starting to lose her grip in Idaho . They are perdicting 55 degrees on Saturday here . That is almost heat stroke weather for us .
I have decided that this is my last winter freezing my tail off in Idaho . As soon as I finish this latest burn remodel project I am off to New Hampshire for a month or so followed by a long trip to Panama to see my extended family .
Wife wants to sell the place but man that is tough for me .She and the kids will probably win .
Between the Wife and Kids my life seems to be changing on a daily basis . They have plans from what I see and Lord help me if they get their way .
All I really want is 25 year old Ron Abuelo Rum, Cuban cigars , a good book and my hammock . Everything else is just a bother . :neutral:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Send the wife east to the kids and spend the summer in Idaho. Meet up with the wife in the east for late fall and then go to Panama. When you come back in the spring book her a flight to Boston and you head back to the ranch. Simple solution and the peace and quiet would be worth it!:yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I did see a groundhog in my field this past weekend. 2 days later we got 5 inches of snow and slush.