• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

If women were to take over...

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Many women would say that men have pretty much made a total mess of everything (environment, economy, patriarchal religions, government, war...).

So, let's say there's a calamity or disaster that wipes out civilization as we know it. The humans have survived. Let's say women take over, and create a new world based on feminist principles.

What would they do? Thoughts from both sexes.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Issue oral tampons for men so they would not say things that women remember 30 years later!:yum::yum::yum::yum:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Issue oral tampons for men so they would not say things that women remember 30 years later!:yum::yum::yum::yum:
I've been married for 38 years and just last week my wife mentioned something I did during the first couple years we were married. She said it in a group so the other female busy bodies would know that she still remembered my sins of the past (my sins are myriad, fwiw). Class act! The other bimbos were duly impressed with her long-term memory.

I firmly believe that once the kids are raised that all the females should just go live with each other. That way they will have perfection 24/7/365 amongst their peers. The toilet seat will never be up, a dish will never be left in a sink, and shoes will all be in their proper place and arranged by color and a piece of lingerie will never find its way into the dryer to be shrunk beyond recognition bny a husband who was just trying to get some wash done on a "non-wash" day of the week. They might as well become lesbians as well, because once they're found out, they'll never get another date with a man in his right mind. The guys can live by themselves or in group homes where the beer is always cold, the snack are purchased by the case, the place is cleaned periodically by a cleaning service and there's a big screen in every room. We can buy sex when necessary, or just take matters into our own hands. After awhile it just get to be burdensome being reminded that you're imperfect. Let them carry out their own garbage. :yum::yum::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Many women would say that men have pretty much made a total mess of everything (environment, economy, patriarchal religions, government, war...).

So, let's say there's a calamity or disaster that wipes out civilization as we know it. The humans have survived. Let's say women take over, and create a new world based on feminist principles.

What would they do? Thoughts from both sexes.

Based on feminist principles?
We'd really be screwed!

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Just dont let women have their finger hovering over the red button when it's PMT time.....fook me would i live on edge:yum::yum::yum:

PG for world leader:thumb: