• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Major wind warning today!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We topped 55 mph already and the worst is yet to come. Glad the temp is not below freezing.

Attachments

• ScreenShot001.jpg
    ScreenShot001.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 86

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well it sure as hell is below freezing now. I need to cover the wood that I could not push under the woodshed as they want 4-8 inches of snow starting this evening. The wind is so bad I can't even carry the rubber roofing let alone unfold it. We are down to 20 and the wind chill is below zero. It has dried the leaves in the woods enough to lift and swirl them along with snow flurries at times.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We are down to 16 and it is damn chilly out there. The sun was out so bright it heated the hell out of the house. Had to close the drapes when it got to 80 and I am sitting around in my BVD's.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I peaked at 53MPH and the temps dropped like a rock. Squalls and driving snow.

Now we are to get temps in the -30 range. Damn it's gonna get cold.