• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Just got results from a DNA test, got a big surprise

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
So uhh why does anyone care about the Jewish part? Is that supposed to be bad or something? Someone could have been from a Jewish family but no longer a practicing Jew?

It is alleged that a couple of millenia back a Jew might have had something to do with the death of another Jew who may (or may not) have lived in the area now known as modern Israel. This seems to be of some importance to certain religious sects.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
my Family got a chart; we already knew that we were mostly german/irish, etcetera, & then beyond-- then, my aunt got us this genetic chart, & we're american indian, as well--
kinda neat to know-- that's on my 1 Grandma's & Pap's end~~

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
my Family got a chart; we already knew that we were mostly german/irish, etcetera, & then beyond-- then, my aunt got us this genetic chart, & we're american indian, as well--
kinda neat to know-- that's on my 1 Grandma's & Pap's end~~

Yup I agree :thumbup:

It's the little surprises that make life interesting.