• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol 1964 602 Rims

polebridge

Greetings Fellow Members, I own a Thiokol 1964 602 now I did it! having to much fun damaged my RIM and in need of a few ( one I damaged Plus spares) if anyone has an idea thought maybe a other application would work or not ie trailer rims, Thank You

Last edited:

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Greetings Fellow Members, I own a Thiokol 1964 602 now I did it! having to much fun damaged my RIM and in need of a few ( one I damaged Plus spares) if anyone has an idea thought maybe a other application would work or not ie trailer rims, Thank You

Hi There I have a 603, I have done research on that subject and the front rim from a ford 8n, 9n or jubilee tractors are suppose to fit. I have a ford jubilee and measurements suggest that it is a fit but I have not physically put one on. I have also read where the AG tire also works well due to the strong side wall. Thats all I know. Martin

polebridge

Hey Jim, I wanted to thank you again it worked ford 9n front wheels worked now for 10 new tires l really like having 2 spare tires so with limited tools up here in extreme NW Montana doing all the work here in the beginning of December. (out doors ) now l m looking at the tracks I ll have to start digging for stripe of rubber to redo the track, take care thanks for the help,
Bless you