• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Diagnosed With Pancreatic Cancer

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Diagnosed With Pancreatic Cancer
Cortney O'Brien | @obrienc2|Posted: Aug 23, 2019 2:44 PM

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortn...urg-diagnosed-with-pancreatic-cancer-n2552124

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 86, was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and has just completed three weeks of radiation therapy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nprpolit...urg-diagnosed-with-pancreatic-cancer-n2552124
#BREAKING: Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg underwent three weeks of radiation treatment this summer after a cancerous tumor was discovered on her pancreas.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Underwent Another Round Of Cancer Treatment This Summer
The 86-year-old justice just wrapped up weeks of treatment after a new cancerous tumor was found on her pancreas. Doctors say there's no evidence of cancer elsewhere.
npr.org

Ginsburg was in the hospital last December after falling in her Supreme Court office. Her trip to the doctor revealed two cancerous lung modules that were promptly removed.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
It sounds like it has metastasized.
There are many parts of the body that a person can live without.
A pancreas is not one of them.

Cancer sucks!

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
All the libs care is that RGB has a heart beat. Anything to keep Trump from getting to nominate another judge.

They'll probably just get her a new pancreas from China.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I hate to sound morbidly uncaring but I do not look forward to the circus that will unfold when President Trump appoints another candidate for the SCOTUS.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I hate to sound morbidly uncaring but I do not look forward to the circus that will unfold when President Trump appoints another candidate for the SCOTUS.

What happened to Kavanaugh was just the warmup for whats coming for Trumps next nominee :hammer:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
What would be very interesting if he has to appoint another before the democratic convention is to see the senators running for pres having to decide whether to join the senate circus or to stay with the campaign circus. That would be the definition of caught between a rock and and a hard place, LOL!!
Mike

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Don't wish RBG any ill health....BUT.....sure would be fun watching the DimDumRats go crazy
and the screaming and gnashing of teeth that would take place....Just think of all the things TRUMP could slip by them as they fly into a state of rage!!!!

rugerman

I was a pharmacist for 35 years every person that I knew of with pancreatic cancer, no matter the treatment did not live much past a year, if that long. If I was diagnosed with pancakes cancer I would not do chemo I would opt for palliative treatment and skip all the nausea and vomiting that comes with chemo.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I was a pharmacist for 35 years every person that I knew of with pancreatic cancer, no matter the treatment did not live much past a year, if that long. If I was diagnosed with pancakes cancer I would not do chemo I would opt for palliative treatment and skip all the nausea and vomiting that comes with chemo.

If she makes it to within a year of the election, expect the Democrats to throw a hissy fit claiming we must wait till after the election for a new member to be selected.

Of course if Trump wins in 2020, and we take back the house, and keep the Senate, would that not be a fitting end to progressive liberals. :clap:

Regards, Kirk

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
If she makes it to within a year of the election, expect the Democrats to throw a hissy fit claiming we must wait till after the election for a new member to be selected.

Of course if Trump wins in 2020, and we take back the house, and keep the Senate, would that not be a fitting end to progressive liberals. :clap:

Regards, Kirk

I am generally not a fan of the house , the senate, and the POTUS being in the same party. Look what happened under Obama when they held all the keys of power.

The GOP isn't much better at it. But after this 2 year session with the progressives spending more energy on "investigations" and blocking any attempts at solutions, I think we need them to get slapped down a bit.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter

There are newer options, with little to no side effects available now.

This cyber knife precision radio surgery is one of the best for certain body areas.

Attachments

• cyberknife.jpg
    cyberknife.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 37

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I am generally not a fan of the house , the senate, and the POTUS being in the same party. Look what happened under Obama when they held all the keys of power.

The GOP isn't much better at it. But after this 2 year session with the progressives spending more energy on "investigations" and blocking any attempts at solutions, I think we need them to get slapped down a bit.

I agree, a blocked government is the best type of government. I prefer a blocked government that can't even pass a budget so the whole thing has to shut down.