• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

29th

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
................ wedding anniversary for Cheryl and I. We don't get too excited about it but we do make an annual trip to the Goodwill about this time. This morning we managed to damn near fill up the dump truck and we made the delivery this afternoon.

Came home and started to get ready for Kevin's party Saturday. We then got cleaned up and went out for a nice quiet dinner.

I just had to mention the best thing to ever happen to me ......... marrying and living with an angel, my wife Cheryl. Luv her bunches!!

Last edited:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Anniversary to You And Cheryl, Doggie.
I hope the two of you have a long, long life together!

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats DOG!! 29 years..You have your soulmate!
Donating to the Goodwill on top if it all. You have my most deepest respect and admiration. Proud to be your friend.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats bro'. I'm surprised that there is any woman around who would put up with you that long. Take care of her. :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats Dawg! You are one lucky Dawg indeed!!!!! :thumb: :tiphat: :clap: :clap:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Anniversary, and many more happy years together for both of you.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Congrats BD to you and your dear wife....so many people kinda miss the importance of marriage these days...sickens me how people throw away a marriage at the drop of a hat.

I wish you both many happy years for the future.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats bro'. I'm surprised that there is any woman around who would put up with you that long. Take care of her. :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

She gets it all the time - "How do you do it with HIM" ...................... :whistling:

Thanks All .... !

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
All the best my friend!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knp9-GY6fHE"]Happy Anniversary[/ame]

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats to both of you from both of us. Every time I mention Big Dawg or Doc to Phyllis, she looks at me kinda silly. "You know Greg". "Greg and Gail? Or Greg and Cheryl?". The only way she knows which is which is by your wives. :yum::yum:

jwstewar

Congrats Dog. Mom & Dad celebrated 40 years on Sunday. Unfortunately, the way Dad is going, I don't think they'll see 50. My cousin's Mom & Dad celebrated 64 years together. Popular day for weddings.