• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

2/11/07

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Few pics from today snow had a good 4-6 in of crust on top then powder rest of the way to the ground..... anywhere from 2ft on level to 4-5ft in trees. Dogs dug to the ground for me to see!!!

Attachments

• 100_2872.jpg
    100_2872.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 171
  • 100_2874.jpg
    100_2874.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 174
  • 100_2875.jpg
    100_2875.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 171

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Few more movies to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 100_2871.jpg
    100_2871.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 174
  • 100_2876.jpg
    100_2876.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 176
  • 100_2877.jpg
    100_2877.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 172

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Looks like you had fun :D

I'm sure envious of all your snow and places to go.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Nice pics and snow Mike. :thumb: Where were you? It almost looks like over the pass from me but I did not think there was that much snow there either. More likely the north end of the Big Horns where the snow machine video was taken. It sure was not on my side of the pass. I drove the pickup to the house on Saturday. :eek: I would of bet that there would be no way to drive a regular vehicle home in mid February. We should have at least 3 feet of snow and we sit here with 6 inches and some cement drifts. :confused: We did get about 2 inches last night and a little wind. I guess I will load the snow cats on the trailers and have to go find your secret snow cat area. :yum:
Bill

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
WOW you are lucky to have all that snow!:letitsnow:

We got a fresh 1 to 2 inches last night.:snow_smi:
We are due for another 4 or more inches tonight, with the outside possibility of 12 more inches over the next 36 hours. With as bad as our year has been for snowfall, I'd sure love to see a foot of it fall. But I'd settle for whatever I can get! In the map below I am located on the northern edge of the heaviest predicted snowfall area near the Indiana/Illinois border.

BTW, where is the photo of your dog digging down to the grass:whip:

Attachments

• spec_seasonal1_600_en.jpg
    spec_seasonal1_600_en.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 131

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mtntopper it is only about 5-10mi down the road from your house!!!! Canyon creek. We were only up for a little while Sun PM. I did not want to barge in on short notice otherwise I would have stopped!!!

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
mtntopper I would LOVE to help you find my secret snowcat area and anyone else that wants to join for that matter!!!!!!!!!!! I do not get to adventurous by myself!! Long walk back to trailer!! If anyone wants to go let me know I would love to go !!!!

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Temporary cover fitted to snowtrac, roof having been removed as part of the rebuild, pit covered over and the snow went away - just like magic!

Attachments

• snowtrac with temporary cover 002.jpg
    snowtrac with temporary cover 002.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 115

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ice Queen said:
Temporary cover fitted to snowtrac, roof having been removed as part of the rebuild, pit covered over and the snow went away - just like magic!
Anita, if you left the cabin exposed to the weather the snow would not have melted away :yankchain:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Just tell hear we really want to see the picture. beg and plea come on the rest of have to do it.