• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Gordon Ramsay Tells Son To Stop Swearing

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
FOUL-mouthed Gordon Ramsay has had to warn his eight-year old son to stop swearing.
Ramsay's son, Jack, returned home from school with an X-rated vocabulary after older kids turned the tables on the celebrity chef.

"Yesterday he came running in and said, 'Dad, what's a wanker?'," Ramsay told Radio Times.
"I explained to him it meant like being a bit of an idiot and he replied, 'Oh, you mean like a knob?
"So I had to sit him down and found out that this was coming from the 16-year olds on the bus who'd decided to teach Jack Ramsay a different swear word every day."

While Ramsay doesn't have a problem with swearing in from of millions of Australian men, women and children three times a week, it was a different story when it came to his own family.

In a case of "do as I say, not as I do", he told his son that having a potty-mouth wasn't polite.
"I simply told him they were rude words and he wasn't to use them in front of the girls or his mother," he said.

Ramsay may want to heed his of advice after a storm of protest about the level of bad language on his hit TV shows Kitchen Nightmares and Hell's Kitchen.

The Catholic Church in Australia this week demanded Ramsay be taken off air or moved to a later time than their current 8.30pm and 9.30pm slots because of his swearing.

A parliamentary inquiry into swearing on TV, triggered by launched Ramsay's tirades, has had dozens of submissions.
Ramsay regularly swears not only in front of women, but at them, despite his advice to his son.
One episode featured him telling two women diners to "f... off, you bimbos" when they asked about their late meals. :glare:

Can't stand the guy myself..