• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How many 5 year olds can you beat up?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I am not one who likes kids. Never have been. Sure, I have and love my daughter, but I draw the line there. I don't need any more. I don't want you to bring your kids to my house. Heck, you can take mine for the weekend. You won't find me at Chucky-Cheese and I won't come to your kid's birthday party even if you think he or she is cute/smart/talented.

So when I saw this test I was intrigued: http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/

The ground rules are that you are locked up in a room roughly the size of a basketball court. Everyone wears a "cup" so kicks to the family jewels are not going to take out one of your opponents. Your goal is to survive.

Not sure about you, but I scored 23. I'm pretty happy with that. I figure if I'm ever in a room with 2 dozen 5 year olds I'll just run, but anything less than that I'm going to stand my ground and fight :coolshade

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I am not one who likes kids. Never have been. Sure, I have and love my daughter, but I draw the line there. I don't need any more. I don't want you to bring your kids to my house. Heck, you can take mine for the weekend. You won't find me at Chucky-Cheese and I won't come to your kid's birthday party even if you think he or she is cute/smart/talented.

Wow :pirate: ! Does someone need a nap ???? Is this a new side coming out that we at FF don't know about ???? :poke:

I bet you change your mind when your daughter gives you a beautiful grandchild someday . You old mean coot !:yum:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
26! Picked average on all the "stats."
Probably the fact that I'd used one of them as a bishop's mace that put me over the edge.

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
A little excersise and a martial arts class and I'd do 39! Well, maybe not quite, still not sure about these short arms.

Does it really matter after about a dozen (battle to death that is, not discipline)?

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter

You seem to play well with all the kids here.:rolleyes:

Reaper497

Young Buck
Site Supporter
I got 24...but I think I'd be a little too fired up to go down without a good fight! Kids these days need a good stomping anyway...:batterUp:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah, I fight dirty. :thumb:

Attachments

• 5s.JPG
    5s.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 101

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok. So I cannot figure out the scoring here. Mine was 22. I guess I chose too many of the middle of the road answers and was not blood thirst enough. :yum::yum:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn, it's obvious that I have 5 kids and love kids. I'm not gonna tell you my score, but if there is much more than a dozen 5th graders I'm toast. :eek:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Damn, it's obvious that I have 5 kids and love kids. I'm not gonna tell you my score, but if there is much more than a dozen 5th graders I'm toast. :eek:

Thanks man! I don't feel like such a puss now. I am not the only one...:thumb: I like kids too and can take a lot of crap. Like mine puking in my car because she was throwin a screamin fit. I think she learned something. Her attitude was WAY different after she puked on herself :shitHitFan:

shovanl

SUPER Site Supporter
I must fight like a girl I also got 17 so I took the test again and got 26:thumb: now Im a mean guy