• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol 1201B For sale 10,000

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is a very nice 1201 with very low hours new track belting 2 years ago
Inline 6 manual transmission 36" tracks new paint.
This machine belongs to a older gentleman that We know and he does not use it anymore and would like it to go to a new good home. he was in the autobody business and redid the paint on the machine.he glass blasted it first. has only had 2-10 hours each year for the last 10 years. This is a very good deep snow machine and is legal width, it is a machine that really belongs where they get deep snow.

Attachments

• MVC-019F.jpg
    MVC-019F.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 283
  • MVC-020F.jpg
    MVC-020F.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 279
  • MVC-021F.jpg
    MVC-021F.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 274

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Very nice looking older 1201 Spryte. I think it is well worth the 10K price being asked if the mechanicals are equal to the body condition. :thumb: I have seen much worse sell for more.....:4_11_9: Boggie, if there is no interest let me know.....:thumb: I may have to go out and tear up another seat in the bank (FBI Rig SnoMaster). :yum:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:wave: What part of the country is this machine located? It would help potential buyers know how far they might have to travel to get this.

mkntrakes

seems to me that is a A style not a B, b style cats had a oc12 diff with manual trans on mtr not in trans axle like a style diff like the s70s

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It is located in Minnesota, He said the tag said B, But we are going to get it next week and bring it back to the shop. We will know more then.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
boggie said:
It is located in Minnesota, He said the tag said B, But we are going to get it next week and bring it back to the shop. We will know more then.

Where in Minnesota is it?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
thcri said:
Geez, we are at opposite ends of Minnesota :yum: :wave:
Murph, I went to England to get my Snow Trac!
Seems like you could drive north a few miles to pick up a bargain like this one! :17875:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
B_Skurka said:
Murph, I went to England to get my Snow Trac!
Seems like you could drive north a few miles to pick up a bargain like this one! :17875:

I would gladly drive up there to pick up a bargain. But you have to have money for something like that at which time I don't. If I get my last two girsl through college maybe so. Howeve, I would drive up there just to look at it. Does that count??