• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The truth is coming out now.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Seems like officer Wilson suffered some severe trauma in his confrontation with Brown. As far as I am concerned Officer Wilson is 100% justified in shooting this punk. He must have feared for his life. I sure as hell know I would. I have no sympathy for Brown. He went looking for trouble and he found it. Simple as that.

Screen shot 2014-08-19 at 3.53.37 PM.png

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
As far as I can tell, Gateway is the only source of this info. There's also a tweet that there are 12 witnesses who confirm Officer Wilson's account.

I'm not willing to come to any conclusions yet -- it's bad enough that everyone in Ferguson already has.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Well it should be easy enough to confirm. Either the police officer has a broken face or he doesn't. The truth will come out. It always does. The question is will those who want to divide this nation even further believe the truth if it does not agree with their political ideology.

Well the Gateway Pundit's sources sure seem reliable:

"Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.” This comes from a source within the Prosecuting Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police."

Last edited:

Kane

If the grand jury hears from ALL available witnesses and sees the relevant evidence, logic suggests it will decline to indict Wilson. Emotion, however, might suggest another outcome and Wilson will be jailed.

But if the truth and logic prevail, it will be a night of aplocoliptic anarchy, chaos, looting and killing in Furguson, MO. The sorry little 'burb will be burned to the ground by angry black men.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
If the grand jury hears from ALL available witnesses and sees the relevant evidence, logic suggests it will decline to indict Wilson. Emotion, however, might suggest another outcome and Wilson will be jailed.

But if the truth and logic prevail, it will be a night of aplocoliptic anarchy, chaos, looting and killing in Furguson, MO. The sorry little 'burb will be burned to the ground by angry black men.

If indeed the cop is currently in ICU with an orbital blowout fracture which, btw, is a very serious injury according to my wife the ex-nurse then it is going to be tough to convict him I would think. I say I think, because this is the new Amerika where it seems to be OK for blacks to prey on whites but not OK for whites to defend themselves. Prove me wrong anybody.

Can we all say another Zimmerman affair is in the works.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not willing to come to any conclusions yet -- it's bad enough that everyone in Ferguson already has.

I agree with you. I have not personally seen enough facts to make me 100% certain what happened. With that in mind, it's pretty sad that Obama and Eric Holder have already come up with firm conclusions and are actively working to change the facts to match those pre-established conclusions. You know, just like Obama did in the Trayvon Martin situation. Literally, the sitting president of our country, had proclaimed Trayvon an innocent righteous kid who would be just like Obama's make believe son.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I can solve this in 5 minutes . Just shoot all the bastards and we will sort it out later . The Blacks don't give a shit that one less POS black thug is off the streets for good . Its all about their fucking 5 minutes of fame on TV and in the news and the Media is stupid enough to play along . It was a boring news day , today . Thank God for this, so we( Blacks & media) can blow it all out of proportion .
Pass the popcorn , This may get good yet !:yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I'll tell you Al, you ain't far off from the truth if at all. Most rational folks had it figured out right off the bat. Some things never change.

I take my popcorn with lots of butter thank you very much. :biggrin:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I say just furlough the entire police department for a month and let the savages have their way. There won't be anything left and they'll kill a lot of their own out of simple ignorance. JMHO

Kane

What an unnecessary conflict. Between incompetence of the city, county, state and federal government officials, circumstances are teed up to go horribly wrong ... with "wrong" being the likely occasion that the grand jury declines to issue an indictment leading to Officer Wilson's arrest.

Because, from recent witness statements and the evidence slowly and finally leaking out, Wilson is innocent of any wrongdoing. He was pummeled severely about the head in his patrol cruiser by the stoned 18-year old robber, and then charged again by the man* when ordered to stop and surrender. The law enforcement officer had no choice but to shoot until the threat was stopped.

When the grand jury fails to indict Officer Wilson, the local and out-of-town blacks are going to go crazy. The place will be burned to the ground.

And it's all the fault of pandering officials like the Governor, certain Senators of Missouri and of course the dis-honorable Eric Holder. All of these officials have pre-judged the situation and condemned Wilson as a bad-cop racist murderer, just to appease the black community in Ferguson and across the nation.

Gonna' be a hot night in the city, tho, when the grand jury fails to appease the crowd. Burn, baby, burn.

* - the MSM continues to portray Mr. Brown as an innocent college-bound teenager. The Gentle Giant. Showing his fucking baby pictures. WTF? He was eighteen years old -- an adult -- well over six feet tall and about 300 pounds. A man. The angry thug has (well, had) an attitude as ravaged unto the scrawny shopkeeper ... and then again unto Officer Wilson. Well, he may have pushed the shopkeeper around, but he didn't get away with pushing around a cop.

Last edited:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
* - the MSM continues to portray Mr. Brown as an innocent college-bound teenager. The Gentle Giant. Showing his fucking baby pictures. WTF? He was eighteen years old -- an adult -- well over six feet tall and about 300 pounds. A man. The angry thug has (well, had) an attitude as ravaged unto the scrawny shopkeeper ... and then again unto Officer Wilson. Well, he may have pushed the shopkeeper around, but he didn't get away with pushing around a cop.

The truth, who the hell wants to hear "the truth"? It does not sell news nor does it make it right for the oppressed people to riot and loot.

The MSM who are portraying this as a violent crime against an innocent black along with the rioters/looters should be lined up and shot. That is how you can quickly end rioting/looting and provocative untruthful news reporting. Let the reasonable peaceful protester's wear themselves down until they realize they have been duped by BS news along with the likes of their leadership they support. Then they can protest the media. :whistling:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Now Fox News is now reporting that Officer Wilson was badly beaten by the punk, which further substantiates Gateway Pundit's article I posted in Post #1. There are eyewitnesses and video according to the article from Fox. As my title states, the truth is coming out. It sounds like to me he had to shoot to save his life.

Screen shot 2014-08-20 at 5.37.55 PM.png

Full article here!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Seems like officer Wilson suffered some severe trauma in his confrontation with Brown. As far as I am concerned Officer Wilson is 100% justified in shooting this punk. He must have feared for his life. I sure as hell know I would. I have no sympathy for Brown. He went looking for trouble and he found it. Simple as that.

Well said TR. :agree:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The truth, who the hell wants to hear "the truth"? It does not sell news nor does it make it right for the oppressed people to riot and loot.

The MSM who are portraying this as a violent crime against an innocent black along with the rioters/looters should be lined up and shot. That is how you can quickly end rioting/looting and provocative untruthful news reporting. Let the reasonable peaceful protester's wear themselves down until they realize they have been duped by BS news along with the likes of their leadership they support. Then they can protest the media. :whistling:

well said mtntopper!!!! :agree: We know that violence against blacks by police has happened and been wrong in so many ways, but this was not one of those times. Never the less, Al Sharpton and gang are shouting from the rooftops and looking like total fools. :bonk:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
My HUGE question is this; why have we NOT seen any retraction, apology etc. from Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Eric Holder and even Barak Obama in this situation?! If you spend just 10 minutes doing research on this incident now you cannot come away with any other conclusion other than the fact that Michael Brown beat the crap out of Officer Wilson while Wilson was in his squad car after Officer Wilson asked Brown and his male companion to stop walking down the center of the road.

After being severely beaten, Officer Wilson exited his car, clearly dazed from the beating he had just taken from the 6'4 and almost 300 pound Michael Brown and ordered Brown to "freeze". At that point, all evidence appears to state that Brown said something to the tune of "What are you going to do? Shoot me?" and then suddenly rushed at Officer Wilson who was already injured from Michael Brown. The first several shots hit Brown, but apparently he kept running at Officer Wilson, who then fired several more rounds; one finally dropping Brown and killing him.

I see a HUGE injustice here against Officer Wilson. I see millions of dollars of damage done in Ferguson by thugs not interested in actual justice, but only for a reason to act like animals and destroy property, try to injure more police and steal everything they could. Where is the public outcry against the thugs of Ferguson and those bussed in? Where are the apologies from those who improperly declared Officer Wilson guilty based on nothing but a mob mentality? Why has Sharpton not been arrested for inciting a riot? Why does Eric Holder still have a job? Why does Obama even still have a job? If anyone ever wonders why racism still exists in the US, this is a perfect example of why. Definitely not all, nor even a majority, of black people are racists, but there certainly seem to be more black racists than racists of any other color! Yeah, go ahead and call me a racist for pointing out that fact. However, if you do, please point out in detail how I am being racist by making that statement.

I'm all for being color blind, but I'm not at all for being stupid nor for feeling that the soon to be minority, white male, owes all other races a "Get out of jail free" card and a "I'll pay for your living expenses, housing expenses, medical expenses, and you just do whatever you want" card. Actually, let's be honest; it is NOT all minorities wanting that. Do you see the Asians, Indians, Russians or even Hispanic people demanding that? We all know the one "minority" that represents probably 80% of what I mentioned. We have allowed the bleeding heart liberals to create the injustice for blacks and make them expect that treatment. Unfortunately, we cannot sustain that nor endure that. Times have changed. Just like our military is now fighting a completely different enemy than a uniformed and identifiable enemy, the definition of being a "racist" has changed as well. By not wanting to give a group of people a "free ride" and immunity from prosecution, many of those who have been on that "free ride" want to call me a racist. IMHO, that is just flat wrong.

How about we add nice inscriptions under every single "Martin Luther King Jr" street signs that say "I dream of a country where a person is judged by the content of their character, and not by the color of their skin". Was that not MLK Jr's dream? That is NOT the dream of Sharpton, Jackson, Holder or even Obama! I think it is fantastic that we have a national holiday honoring the work of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Unfortunately, his famous "dream" has changed greatly in it's interpretation by those representing the black community right now!

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
My HUGE question is this; why have we NOT seen any retraction, apology etc. from Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Eric Holder and even Barak Obama in this situation?! If you spend just 10 minutes doing research on this incident now you cannot come away with any other conclusion other than the fact that Michael Brown beat the crap out of Officer Wilson while Wilson was in his squad car after Officer Wilson asked Brown and his male companion to stop walking down the center of the road.

ANSWER: Because the truth does not matter. Hussein has proved this time and again, and has NEVER apologized for any of his blatant lies, nor have any of his apologists. Every one of them is complicit in the attempted destruction of the American way of life, and the freedoms we have cherished. There is a special place in hell for each and every one of these scum, and the sooner they get there, the better off this nation will be.

Kane

BLACK VET SPEAKS OUT

The words of this dying man captured my attention. I believe what this black Veteran has to say holds a lot
of truth. His language is “R-RATED” – just wanted to warn you.Right or wrong, his thoughts are worth
reading.

I wanted to clear up a few black and white questions and answers. The things I state are facts. They are not downloaded from some media website, not propaganda, just observations from a 70-year-old black man, born in America.

I was told by my parents (yes, a married man and woman with my last name), that I was nigger. We lived in “Nigger Town ” in a small Texas town, no A/C, grass growing through the floor, no car, no TV. We washed our bodies with lye soap that my mother made by hand. I thought I was a nigger until I graduated high school, went to college, did an enlistment in the Army, and got a job
I am now retired, own my own home, have 6 children by ONE WOMAN, and we all have the SAME LAST NAME. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts, a Master’s Degree in Sociology. My retirement, VA disability from combat in the Korean War (I only have one leg), and part-time pay in a local college, is about
$125,000 a year. From dirt poor nigger to old, black, proud American.

Yes, I am black, and I can say “nigger,” because I understand the true meaning of the word. Let’s clear up a few things about the Michael Brown incident.

-Fact: It is not called "shoplifting or stealing," it's called "robbery," which is a felony. Brown stole something and assaulted someone, that means ROBBERY. It’s on video and it’s a fact. Not shoplifting, not theft, not “lifting” a few cigars, but

ROBBERY!

-Michael Brown, like Trayvon, was portrayed by the media as a “little black boy,” cute little headphones,
and his cap and gown photo, gunned down by a ruthless police assassin - executed by “whitey.” First, I have never seen a cop drag a person into their car’s driver door to arrest them. So, let us be clear,
Michael Brown was a nigger - a sorry assed, criminal, hoodlum, nigger. Nobody wants to say that, but I will. He had a criminal record a mile long, was known for numerous assaults, robberies, including the one you saw with your own eyes, and still refuse to call a robbery. He was, like so many others, living a life that he thought he was “entitled” to, just for being alive. Gangsta rap, weed, drinking, guns, and those stupid-assed low profile rims, makes him some kind of bad-ass nigger.

-I have fought communist Chinese and North Korean soldiers in the 1950’s with more honor than that
nigger. Yep, I peeled potatoes and shot communists. That’s the only job a nigger
soldier could get.

-Rodney King? Black Riots!

-Trayvon? Black Riots!

-Hurricane Katrina? Black Riots!

-O.J. Simpson? Kills white man and white woman and found NOT GUILTY. Did white folks riot? Nope!

-In fact, when is the last time white people rioted? Civil War, maybe? That’s because they are, relatively, civilized people, much like many black Americans. Protesting is one thing - hell, I’m all for it. Even if you are an ignorant idiot, you have a right to protest.

-Stop only showing the young black "cap and gown" photos of Michael. Charles Manson may have a few of those laying around, as well. Show the nigger "gangsta" photos of the "poor unarmed teenager" (grown man) pics that have been removed from his Facebook page, holding the loaded pistol, smoking weed, with a mouthful of money.

-Militarization? The stupid-assed media that publicizes this has no idea what “militarization” really is. Cops wear helmets and vests, and drive armored vehicle because unemployed niggers throw bricks and Molotov cocktails at them, moron! You put on an "Adam 12" uniform and walk down the streets of Ferguson during the criminal riots, I can guarantee that you'll jump into the first armored "military tank" that you see.

-You only "want the police" when you "need the police," otherwise, you mock and fear what you do not understand about the police. And by the way, the police are trained to take your s--t, but I wouldn’t mess around with those Army National Guard, they aren’t as well disciplined “culturally” to take your s--t like police do every day. They will ventilate your black asses with M-16s with military precision and extreme prejudice.

-And finally, is the way we protest and demand justice is to run down the streets breaking s--t, looting stores, and acting like a bunch of untrained monkeys? Hell, after Rodney King, criminal niggers were actually killing people, thinking they were entitled to be worse criminals than they already were. For those black criminals that do that, you are a disgrace to your race, inflamed by idiots like Al Sharpton, instead of listening to logic from proud black Americans, like Bill Cosby, Samuel Jackson, Colin Powell, Allen West, me, etc.

-You blame white people for your ignorance, criminal acts, unemployed laziness, etc.

-You blame white people for 89% of the prisons in America being full of blacks. They did nothing wrong, the racists white cops framed them all. Right? No chance at school, no chance for college, military, employment? BULL S--T!

-More niggers kill niggers, than niggers killing whites, whites killing niggers, and whites killing whites ... COMBINED! I find this astounding.

-It's not white peoples' faults, the Emancipation Proclamation was signed by a white man years ago. You
can go to school, get a job, buy a house, and vote, JUST LIKE WHITE FOLKS!!!! You are not a slave, you are not discriminated against! Slavery is abolished, and nobody alive today was alive when it was popular. Get over it!

You are discriminated against because you are a criminal, sorry-assed nigger. Otherwise, black Americans are treated like everyone else.

-If you choose to create "baby daddy and baby mama," and fake disabilities as an excuse for laziness to draw Social Security disability instead of husband, wife, family, job, mortgage, it's YOUR FAULT, not white folks. And there are a lot of proud black Americans that will tell you the same. I AM ONE OF THEM!!!

-Remember, the way you act on the camera, is remembered by everyone who sees it. They will never
forget it. It shows them how you, as the black race, respond to situations that don’t particularly go the way you think they should. It will become a reference standard, something they expect from you when the next media report doesn’t go your way.

I will not be around long. While my mind is still sharp, and my aim is still good, my body is eating away with cancer. It started in the prostate, and is spreading rapidly. After I die, I have asked my children to publish my writings and include my name.

Although I am not expecting any miracles, I can only hope that Americans will stop blaming color, start blaming criminals, and see people for what they really are.

We have too many countries that want us dead. We should not be fighting each other.

Wee Willy

Thanks for posting this, I like this guy. My doctor at the pain clinic is black and I like him a lot. He's well educated, is a musician and practice Tai Chi. Just one cool guy.

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
BLACK VET SPEAKS OUT

The words of this dying man captured my attention. I believe what this black Veteran has to say holds a lot
of truth. His language is “R-RATED” – just wanted to warn you.Right or wrong, his thoughts are worth
reading.

I wanted to clear up a few black and white questions and answers. The things I state are facts. They are not downloaded from some media website, not propaganda, just observations from a 70-year-old black man, born in America.

I was told by my parents (yes, a married man and woman with my last name), that I was nigger. We lived in “Nigger Town ” in a small Texas town, no A/C, grass growing through the floor, no car, no TV. We washed our bodies with lye soap that my mother made by hand. I thought I was a nigger until I graduated high school, went to college, did an enlistment in the Army, and got a job
I am now retired, own my own home, have 6 children by ONE WOMAN, and we all have the SAME LAST NAME. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts, a Master’s Degree in Sociology. My retirement, VA disability from combat in the Korean War (I only have one leg), and part-time pay in a local college, is about
$125,000 a year. From dirt poor nigger to old, black, proud American.

Yes, I am black, and I can say “nigger,” because I understand the true meaning of the word. Let’s clear up a few things about the Michael Brown incident.

-Fact: It is not called "shoplifting or stealing," it's called "robbery," which is a felony. Brown stole something and assaulted someone, that means ROBBERY. It’s on video and it’s a fact. Not shoplifting, not theft, not “lifting” a few cigars, but

ROBBERY!

-Michael Brown, like Trayvon, was portrayed by the media as a “little black boy,” cute little headphones,
and his cap and gown photo, gunned down by a ruthless police assassin - executed by “whitey.” First, I have never seen a cop drag a person into their car’s driver door to arrest them. So, let us be clear,
Michael Brown was a nigger - a sorry assed, criminal, hoodlum, nigger. Nobody wants to say that, but I will. He had a criminal record a mile long, was known for numerous assaults, robberies, including the one you saw with your own eyes, and still refuse to call a robbery. He was, like so many others, living a life that he thought he was “entitled” to, just for being alive. Gangsta rap, weed, drinking, guns, and those stupid-assed low profile rims, makes him some kind of bad-ass nigger.

-I have fought communist Chinese and North Korean soldiers in the 1950’s with more honor than that
nigger. Yep, I peeled potatoes and shot communists. That’s the only job a nigger
soldier could get.

-Rodney King? Black Riots!

-Trayvon? Black Riots!

-Hurricane Katrina? Black Riots!

-O.J. Simpson? Kills white man and white woman and found NOT GUILTY. Did white folks riot? Nope!

-In fact, when is the last time white people rioted? Civil War, maybe? That’s because they are, relatively, civilized people, much like many black Americans. Protesting is one thing - hell, I’m all for it. Even if you are an ignorant idiot, you have a right to protest.

-Stop only showing the young black "cap and gown" photos of Michael. Charles Manson may have a few of those laying around, as well. Show the nigger "gangsta" photos of the "poor unarmed teenager" (grown man) pics that have been removed from his Facebook page, holding the loaded pistol, smoking weed, with a mouthful of money.

-Militarization? The stupid-assed media that publicizes this has no idea what “militarization” really is. Cops wear helmets and vests, and drive armored vehicle because unemployed niggers throw bricks and Molotov cocktails at them, moron! You put on an "Adam 12" uniform and walk down the streets of Ferguson during the criminal riots, I can guarantee that you'll jump into the first armored "military tank" that you see.

-You only "want the police" when you "need the police," otherwise, you mock and fear what you do not understand about the police. And by the way, the police are trained to take your s--t, but I wouldn’t mess around with those Army National Guard, they aren’t as well disciplined “culturally” to take your s--t like police do every day. They will ventilate your black asses with M-16s with military precision and extreme prejudice.

-And finally, is the way we protest and demand justice is to run down the streets breaking s--t, looting stores, and acting like a bunch of untrained monkeys? Hell, after Rodney King, criminal niggers were actually killing people, thinking they were entitled to be worse criminals than they already were. For those black criminals that do that, you are a disgrace to your race, inflamed by idiots like Al Sharpton, instead of listening to logic from proud black Americans, like Bill Cosby, Samuel Jackson, Colin Powell, Allen West, me, etc.

-You blame white people for your ignorance, criminal acts, unemployed laziness, etc.

-You blame white people for 89% of the prisons in America being full of blacks. They did nothing wrong, the racists white cops framed them all. Right? No chance at school, no chance for college, military, employment? BULL S--T!

-More niggers kill niggers, than niggers killing whites, whites killing niggers, and whites killing whites ... COMBINED! I find this astounding.

-It's not white peoples' faults, the Emancipation Proclamation was signed by a white man years ago. You
can go to school, get a job, buy a house, and vote, JUST LIKE WHITE FOLKS!!!! You are not a slave, you are not discriminated against! Slavery is abolished, and nobody alive today was alive when it was popular. Get over it!

You are discriminated against because you are a criminal, sorry-assed nigger. Otherwise, black Americans are treated like everyone else.

-If you choose to create "baby daddy and baby mama," and fake disabilities as an excuse for laziness to draw Social Security disability instead of husband, wife, family, job, mortgage, it's YOUR FAULT, not white folks. And there are a lot of proud black Americans that will tell you the same. I AM ONE OF THEM!!!

-Remember, the way you act on the camera, is remembered by everyone who sees it. They will never
forget it. It shows them how you, as the black race, respond to situations that don’t particularly go the way you think they should. It will become a reference standard, something they expect from you when the next media report doesn’t go your way.

I will not be around long. While my mind is still sharp, and my aim is still good, my body is eating away with cancer. It started in the prostate, and is spreading rapidly. After I die, I have asked my children to publish my writings and include my name.

Although I am not expecting any miracles, I can only hope that Americans will stop blaming color, start blaming criminals, and see people for what they really are.

We have too many countries that want us dead. We should not be fighting each other.

I'm skeptical. What's the source of this?

Kane

I'm skeptical. What's the source of this?

Skeptical of what?

This is a piece that could have been written by any "proud, black American" that has eyes-wide-open to the truth of black societal woes ... and not the usual racial grievances as sold by the hustlers.

What posit by this writer specifically causes your skepticism?

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
Skeptical of what?

This is a piece that could have been written by any "proud, black American" that has eyes-wide-open to the truth of black societal woes ... and not the usual racial grievances as sold by the hustlers.

What posit by this writer specifically causes your skepticism?

So ..... No source?

Kane

=jpr62902;20566380]So ..... No source?
Understandably, the old fellow that wrote this wished to stay anonymous for fear of his life, branded as an Uncle Tom.

I have no way of verifying this. It was sent to me by a friend of mine who I think is reliable and he admitted up front that since no name was associated with it, he could not verify it and he was also concerned that even if he could it would endanger the person who wrote it. Symptoms of the times in which we are living. So I'm putting up my Uncle Remus picture to go with it. It rings true, but I don't know.

Stolen from Political Brambles

But again, counselor, what part of it causes such skepticism? Do you disagree with any of it?

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
Understandably, the old fellow that wrote this wished to stay anonymous for fear of his life, branded as an Uncle Tom.

But again, counselor, what part of it causes such skepticism? Do you disagree with any of it?

Well, the part that it can't be ascribed to anyone makes me skeptical.

Kane

Well, the part that it can't be ascribed to anyone makes me skeptical.

Yes, you've said that.

Skeptical of something tangible? Or just skeptical as in having a weird feeling?

Do you generally agree or disagree with the man? Why?

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Why not just axcept it or reject it and get on with life????? as to whom ever wrote it....I dont realy care...I agree with almost all of the persons thoughts..and I thank Kane for going to the effort of posting it....Good post Kane! thanks much....../:clap::clap:

Kane ....I notice you are on the Right coast.......Just wondering ..are ya faceing North or south????? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes, you've said that.

Skeptical of something tangible? Or just skeptical as in having a weird feeling?

Do you generally agree or disagree with the man? Why?

If there was some way to ascertain that it really was written by an old, black, Korean War vet it would be a classic piece worth
sharing. As it is now, this could have been written by a member of the KKK trying to stir up a bunch of - stuff - in order to raise
hell about blacks while getting away with using the "n-word".

Skepticism is called for here, I believe. Hell, I'm a 19-year-old blonde nympho with big tits when I visit porn chat rooms! :brows:
How can a person know?