• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Rats have begun to leave the ship.

Kane

Yeah, Chris' tingle is gone. Maybe some smarts will start trickling down the the low-information disciples.

But it'll be hard to change the thinking of the EBT culture. After all, Hussein is still half black.

baldy347

Yeah, Chris' tingle is gone. Maybe some smarts will start trickling down the the low-information disciples.

But it'll be hard to change the thinking of the EBT culture. After all, Hussein is still half black.

Sounds like a mongrel to me....:shifty:

leadarrows

Maybe I am letting my hopes up too far but the turn around of these guys is huge imo. The media has been the problem. Turning them would be the end of obummer and company. I hope they have learned a lesson.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe I am letting my hopes up too far but the turn around of these guys is huge imo. The media has been the problem. Turning them would be the end of obummer and company. I hope they have learned a lesson.

Getting Jon and Piers to turn is a good thing but we need the rest of the late night crowd to get on board too. That'll really give this thing legs.

RedRocker

I've said before, if the MSM gave this guy just 10% of the crap they laid on Bush, he'd be history, I've never seen anything like it.

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
unfortunately the road back to "we the people" will be hard one, the press is only trying to seem outraged,( they have no choice at this point). the health care laws will soon show what big government means to most of us, and the BIG"O" will be on his way out never taking responsibility for the damage.

when i hear the mainstream media say "we failed the American public" i may actually start to watch their programs again. until then i will search the web for bits and pieces for the real truth.

good post!