• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

First Night

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep, you should go and take plenty of pics for those of us not attending some big ball event.

With all the rules and authorities at the New York NY ball drop party I'm surprised they get as many as they do there. It does not sound like a good time, standing outside, no rest room, no drinks just waiting for the ball to drop. :confused:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
if i attend, would be for pix. penn ave. has neat stuff, though i'd prefer to stay on my own block later tonite, away from the loony toons.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
there's ways to get booze into most places.
i thought of 12 ways by looking through my living room.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
we're stayin' here. too much black ice & is snowing yet. blake's already slurring. ain't contending w/ that tonite in public.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Have fun. We are just heading a couple miles down the road. I don't venture far from home on 'amateur night' as my brother calls it. :yum:

Leni

We're not going anyplace tonight. I'm going to head for a warm bed before long and cuddle up with a good book. It's going down to freezing in some places around here. I keep hearing sirens. We're just north of the fire station and south of the police station.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Freezing in LA? :confused: Now that's crazy. Stay warm.
Happy New Year.