• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rusty's thought of the day thread

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Take them Blue pills at a pace.....you and Bill could overdose and wear ya arms out hahahahaha:yum::yum::yum:
The doc says I can't take them. I don't always need them anyway. 30 days with the arm in a sling is gonna be a BITCH!!!:hammer:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
The doc says I can't take them. I don't always need them anyway. 30 days with the arm in a sling is gonna be a BITCH!!!:hammer:

Thats when ya m8 Rusty should lend a hand hahahahahaha:yum::yum::yum:

Test of friendship:yum::yum::yum:

anyone that reads that comment and dont rep point me is a slacker.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
129157270776426957.jpg

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Rusty is slacking if he ran out of beer! A good drinker NEVER runs out. Preparation is the key. And hiding your stash so "friends" don't drink you dry.:yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
i had a stash in the closet, m8. last paycheck wasnt so friendly so it was beer or bills. well bills come first lol. i had closet beer for the last week and now its gone :yum: but i will prepare better in the future haha.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Drink lots of Rutters iced tea! You won't catch a buzz but you will still piss a lot!:clap: