• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

First time !!

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Neat!! Welcome Villi. I hope you come to us with pictures of that beautiful country of yours!

(Preferably with a tractor or something mechanically cool in it. I've read you folks have some "REAL" 4x4's there.)

:a1:

BoneheadNW

Villi, welcome! Please do post some pictures of where you live. Some Americans are not very well educated and probably think that Iceland is an amusement park! :D :thumb:
Bonehead

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome, enjoy and contibute often.
First time? Nothing like getting your second cherry......... :)

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Villi, welcome to our playground.
I'm curious, how'd you hear about us. We're hoping to get more hits on the search engines, but I don't know of a user that found us that way yet.
Villi is not a name I've ever heard before .....are you a guy or a gal?
Hope you enjoy our site, and post often.

villi

Thanks Im a farmer in north Iceland and my hobbys are farming ,traktors,
SNOW TRACK, and many more .I have too lern to operate this shat forum before I post some photos .and sorry for my english!!!!

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
villi said:
...and sorry for my english!!!!

Hey, no problem. Some night a bunch of us can get drunk, and all get together abusing the Queens english. :yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow, a farmer in iceland! That would be one short growing season, wouldn't it?
What do you grow?

Bob is working hard to promote our forum to his Snow-Trac friends world wide. Good job Bob!