• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Out of the closet.

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
I think Doc [Thanks again!] took care of any confusion, noting formerly Geeky1 under my name. Of course, with modern communications: telephone, telegraph, & TeleMith ;) :D , this post is probably redundant anyway!

Just in case though: I rather like seeing familiar "faces" on different sites, but was being covert since I had - by coincidence - exchanged a couple PM's somewhere else. Google is 100% to blame [I'm sure everyone here is cursing it more than the other place right about now!:D ]. Actually, had I been a bit more attentive last fall, maybe somebody here would have been gotten a referal point; or less busy, I would have googled then.

Anyway, great to see everyone here! :tiphat:

Chad

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Aint done nuffin :whistle:

Good to see ya come out the closet, I would say post often, but well, you seem to have it sorted ah ya! :D

PS, likin yer picture dooda!

BoneheadNW

Spiffy1 said:
I think Doc [Thanks again!] took care of any confusion, noting formerly Geeky1 under my name. Of course, with modern communications: telephone, telegraph, & TeleMith ;) :D , this post is probably redundant anyway!

Just in case though: I rather like seeing familiar "faces" on different sites, but was being covert since I had - by coincidence - exchanged a couple PM's somewhere else. Google is 100% to blame [I'm sure everyone here is cursing it more than the other place right about now!:D ]. Actually, had I been a bit more attentive last fall, maybe somebody here would have been gotten a referal point; or less busy, I would have googled then.

Anyway, great to see everyone here! :tiphat:

Chad
Hey Spiffy, could you explain to those of us who are a bit slower, why the name change? Also, I believe that you at some time gave some hint as to your identity on TBN and I was unable to figure it out. Perhaps another hint?
Bonehead

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
BoneheadNW said:
Hey Spiffy, could you explain to those of us who are a bit slower, why the name change? Also, I believe that you at some time gave some hint as to your identity on TBN and I was unable to figure it out. Perhaps another hint?
Bonehead

OK, I think I'm being baited into something here...but I'm not known for exactly clear explainations either:
The name change is so no hint is required: "Spiffy". I hadn't posted much last fall, and even lately just give occasional bad advice, so it seems I can "get lost in a crowd" much easier than I suspected.
Probably still clear as mud, but not intentionally.:wave:

Chad

BoneheadNW

Ah, I get it. You are Spiffy here, but over there you are "No Hint Required"! You know, I haven't posted over there in a long time. Maybe you were before, during, or after my time. In any event, welcome Spiffy! May I call you Spiffmeister? Spiffball? How about "The Spiffster"? You can call me anything, anything except for Bob. :tiphat:
Bonehead

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
BoneheadNW said:
Ah, I get it. You are Spiffy here, but over there you are "No Hint Required"! You know, I haven't posted over there in a long time. Maybe you were before, during, or after my time. In any event, welcome Spiffy! May I call you Spiffmeister? Spiffball? How about "The Spiffster"? You can call me anything, anything except for Bob. :tiphat:
Bonehead
I seem to recall you there when I was posting quite a bit last spring.

Any of those names will do; actually, there's not much you could come up with that I haven't be called worse. However, I'll certainly refrain from calling you Bob, as I can't think of anything he's done to deserve it!:D

Later Bonehead!