• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

We Were Gonna Defund Planned Parenthood But....

Bamby

GOP: 'Man, We Were Gonna Defund Planned Parenthood But Now We Lost The House, Oh Well, Maybe Next Time'

WASHINGTON, D.C.—After learning they lost control of the House of Representatives, Republican congressional leaders issued a statement confirming they were just about to defund Planned Parenthood as promised but now will have to wait until the next time they control literally everything in Washington.

"Man, we were totally about to defund it too," said Senator Mitch McConnell. "So close. I guess now that we lost the House, we'll just have to keep using the issue to rile up our conservative voter base, promising to do it next time we control the entire federal government."

"Them's the breaks," he added, shrugging.

Republican leaders also suggested that next time they'll need more than majorities in the House and Senate, a conservative Supreme Court, and the White House to get the job done. "I'm thinking if we can get around 115 seats in the Senate and somewhere around 500 seats in the House, we could pull the trigger on defunding Planned Parenthood," said Rep. Steve Scalise. "Maybe if we had two Republican presidents at the same time, too. That couldn't hurt. And 10 conservative Supreme Court justices. Yeah, we'd definitely do it then."

"We totally will not pull away the football this time, pro-lifers, so keep funnelling your votes our way," he added.

Babylon Bee

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Everyone keeps blaming the Democrats for this Planned Parenthood atrocity. But the GOP has had more than one opportunity to do the right thing and have failed to keep their campaign promise.

All because they fear losing the women's vote. Sadly the victims of this brutal insanity never get to vote. Their births are never registered. Imagine the female voters, 18 to 21 years from now, who could thank the GOP for being given the chance to vote for the party that saved their precious lives.

Bamby

The irony of the issue is fact that had their own mamas had the choice we'd might likely not be dealing with them now...

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The irony of the issue is fact that had their own mamas had the choice we'd might likely not be dealing with them now...

Whilst I don't like it, I admit we must allow the "Woman's Choice" per the SCOTUS ruling. What I do not understand, and vehemently oppose, is that I must help pay for it.

Bamby

It's the couples choice to use contraceptives before she gets herself knocked up. I don't like it either especially when it's performed late in the pregnancy. And by paying for the procedure with public funds they are also dragging me into their sin and in all honesty I've already got enough to answer for my own actions.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
The real stupidity of this is that Project Veritas recently proved that Planned Parenthood was funnelling money to Democrat political campaigns. So that tax payer money the Republicans are allowing to go to Planned Parenthood is getting used to fund their opposition.

F'in idiots on both sides of the spectrum. Politicians must have to pass an IQ test - anyone over 100 isn't allowed in.

Bamby

F'in idiots on both sides of the spectrum. Politicians must have to pass an IQ test - anyone over 100 isn't allowed in.

You surly mean over 100 cause some of the ones already in place failed to even register on the scale which is spearing a new scientific study how liberals maintained such stupidly in the computer age.