• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hey Ya'll

rlk

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
That little reminder about my first post has been bugging me for a while, so I thought I would make my first post to see if it would go away.

Been lurking for quite a while, and have enjoyed reading what ya'll been writing. Don't have much to say except every now and then. Reckon I'll keep on hanging around and eavesdropping.

RLK:1062:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The door is always open! Welcome and have a good time.........:D

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey rlk, glad you found us! ;)
Post whenever you get the urge, or the banner ad bugs ya! I hate to tell ya, but until you have a few posts under your belt it will bug ya after a couple of weeks with no posts.

Kubota King

rlk said:
That little reminder about my first post has been bugging me for a while, so I thought I would make my first post to see if it would go away.

Been lurking for quite a while, and have enjoyed reading what ya'll been writing. Don't have much to say except every now and then. Reckon I'll keep on hanging around and eavesdropping.

RLK:1062:

RLK -
you'll love it here! Post often! Welcome aboard :thumb: