• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hello everyone!

Argee

I'm Argee...I'm one of the moderators over at MTF..not here to start trouble..just to look around..pretty neat site so far..some interesting boards...

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Argee, glad to have you in to join us. We've had an influx of MTF members lately and many of them have said "I'm not here to start trouble" which I find an interesting comment. I think we are open to all sorts of converstations and topics and simply live by a golden rule of mutual respect and civility. Again, glad to see you join us.

Durwood RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
B_Skurka said:
Argee, glad to have you in to join us. We've had an influx of MTF members lately and many of them have said "I'm not here to start trouble" which I find an interesting comment. I think we are open to all sorts of converstations and topics and simply live by a golden rule of mutual respect and civility. Again, glad to see you join us.

That is because like you guys Bob, MTF is made up of guys that were banned from another forum, so we is treading lightly. :drama: lol

Dur

I never said I wasn't here to start trouble. :whistle:

I do believe the influx is due to our friendships we've developed over the years with some of the members from the old TF and new MTF :beer: . Most of us have lived by the golden rule you quote.

Archdean

Argee said:
I'm Argee...I'm one of the moderators over at MTF..not here to start trouble..just to look around..pretty neat site so far..some interesting boards...

Good morning Argee, nice to see you again!! Sincerely,
Dean

Argee

B_Skurka said:
We've had an influx of MTF members lately and many of them have said "I'm not here to start trouble" which I find an interesting comment.
I guess I said that to put you at ease. We've had some that have done just that.:14_6_20:

Argee

Durwood said:
That is because like you guys Bob, MTF is made up of guys that were banned from another forum, so we is treading lightly. :drama: lol

Dur
I've never been banned from other forums...but I guess there is always a first:eek:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Argee said:
I've never been banned from other forums...but I guess there is always a first:eek:
POOF!!! You've just been banned. :StickOutT

Just kidding of course :tiphat:

Durwood RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Argee said:

Well ,not everybody, but several were when from GW when TF started up. (including me).

Dur

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
bczoom said:
POOF!!! You've just been banned. :StickOutT

Just kidding of course :tiphat:

Damn, you stole my line. Then again, I rarely kid about things. :whistle:

Durwood RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Keweenaw4310 said:
people get banned from GW?

Wow, you must really have to do something bad to get banned from GW.

Not when spike was running the show. I actually was shown the door twice.

Dur

I was also banned from GW - not for being rude, inconsiderate or disrespectful. All I did was mention another web site that shouldn't have been mentioned - poof gone.

Argee

Keweenaw4310 said:
I was also banned from GW - not for being rude, inconsiderate or disrespectful. All I did was mention another web site that shouldn't have been mentioned - poof gone.
I understand that GW is like that...not sure why they feel mentioning another site is threatening...I feel we can all coexist.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
There are several members here who were banned from TBN for mentioning this site. I was over at TBN this morning and made a few posts, in one of the threads I was reading another member with dual citizenship (here and TBN) posted a link to another forum and he has done it many times with no problems. The site he posted the link to is a welding site. So apparently you can post links to welding sites but not to general discussion sites like we have here? Whatever! All I know is they are totally different types of sites, each has its drama, weakness and strength. Seems they can peacefully coexist. In my mind I go there for some reasons, I come here for different reasons.

DaRBy

BadAttitude said:
A big warm welcome to all of you MTF folks:wave:

Thanks BadAttitude,
Good to be here , I see several freinds here , @ mtf I`m DrB , I see some doc`s here so I got creative .
I will read for awhile , and learn.
Ask me anything , I`m a blabber mouth , I`ll tell you everything I know :wave:

Durwood RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
DaRBy said:
Thanks BadAttitude,
Good to be here , I see several freinds here , @ mtf I`m DrB , I see some doc`s here so I got creative .
I will read for awhile , and learn.
Ask me anything , I`m a blabber mouth , I`ll tell you everything I know :wave:

A big welcome to the richest hillbilly in Arkansas from Durwood. :wave:

Dur

john-in-ga

Site Supporter
Argee said:

Hi Argee getting banned isn't as bad as you might think. I've managed it once.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome Agree and all other MTF guys! Glad you joined us.

Which forum is GW? Is it a Bush supporter sight? Sure sounds like it. :)

HarryG

Durwood, ya just can't beat them camel toes. LOL

GW? That be garden web. Nothing to brag about. Just a basic forum with no bells/whistles. I never joined but did hear it was good once but went downhill.