• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

new to the forum thought I'd say hello

rhino_chick233

Now that I read down a few I saw the tell us about yourself..

My name is Kristy, I live in hernderson NV with my husband of almost 5 years, our 2 children, Mikayla 4 and Conner 2.
I work 4 days a week at the family construction company.
I saw this forum at another website thought I'd check it out... Looks like fun.
We bought a Yahama Rhino Special Edition back in October. Have put some fun things on it since then!! We go riding as much as we can.
My favorite color??!! That would be blue.
We have 3 dogs. Otis who is a Yorkie, Emma, a Golden Retreiver, and Holli, a Springer Spaniel. Oh and some fish...
Hope that sums it up!!!!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi RC. Welcome to our corner on the web. I'm glad you came on over. I think you just the 2nd active woman on our forum. Congrats and post often!!!! :)

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
rhino_chick233 said:
I saw this forum on Hunterworks.com thought that I would check it out. If anyone recognizes my name say hi!!!:wave:
Kristy

Hi Kristy!!!

Glad you joined us. I'm obviously a regular at Todd's site but this place is great for discussing everything/anything. Hang around and check things out. If you like it, mention over at Todd's site.

Brian

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
3 posts were removed and put in a new thread which is
here
"Member RTV and Rhino pics/comparisons"