• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Gummy bear reviews

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
:yum::yum:"First poop after the bears was green. Hoping for the rest of the colors soon."

there no way to top that comment:yum::yum::yum::yum:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Everything they say about these things is true. I can vouch for it from personal experience. Eat more than a few of these and you better cancel all appointments for the rest of the day, stay home and within 10 feet of a toilet.

Many years ago when I worked in the Dallas office there was a lady who kept a bowl of candies on her desk. She said that she got tired of guys coming in to her office, grabbing a fistful of candy and then leaving. She replaced the candy/chocolate with these sugar free gummy bears. She said that she found it amusing to watch the "candy thieves" rushing past her office at a flat out run, taking short, short steps, on the way to the john. She was evil.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
We used to wrap vitamin infused gummy bears by the millions with a coupon for sampling programs. We always warned workers not to consume too many of them.

Overdoses occurred with frequency.
Including me.

I still cannot eat even regular "Gummies"