• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Quotable Quotes

olivia24

In Modern America (sic) we see a society, and particularly its educated elite, lacking the will to impose constraints on the behavior of adolescents. The wisdom of the ages teaches otherwise. Children, adolescents, and adults all need constraints of various kinds — guardrails, in the words of a famous Wall Street Journal editorial. Everyone likes to have a good time, but most people come to recognize that happiness and satisfaction come not so much from the enjoyment of pleasure as from the performance of duty. A life without constraints is not a dream but a nightmare.

Michael Barone
That is so true!!

J.J. McDaniels

“There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life.”
― John Lennon

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I am pissed. I just found out September 16th is Grumpy Old Man's day.

Not one SOB in my circle of friends told me.

I went through the whole day grumpy as hell and received not one iota of recognition.

Ungrateful Son's a Bitch's

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Whensoever hostile aggression...require a resort to war, we must meet our duty and convince the world that we are just friends and brave enemies.

Thomas Jefferson

Words of grave importance we seem to have forgotten today

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
“We have a moral responsibility to protect God’s creation for generations to come”
- Nancy Pelosi

Just which generations is she talking about?
Surely not the unborn.
She WAS however talking about those affected by "climate change"
:hammer:

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts."

Physicist Richard Freeman

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
pinterest_stay_away_from_negative_people_217d5b25fe8a088a4ab687aea75c2271ed8320da.jpg

Mark1911

GOLD Site Supporter
“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Ironman

One day Albert Einstein wrote on the board:
9 x 1 = 9
9 x 2 = 18
9 x 3 = 27
9 x 4 = 36
9 x 5 = 45
9 x 6 = 54
9 x 7 = 63
9 x 8 = 72
9 x 9 = 81
9 x 10 = 91
The chaos started suddenly in the hall because Einstein made a mistake. Correct answer 9 × 10 =. And all his students ridiculed him.
A. Einstein waited for everyone to be silent and said:
"Despite the fact that I analyzed nine problems correctly, no one congratulated me. But when I made one mistake, everyone started laughing. This means that even if a person is successful, society will notice his slightest mistake. And they'll like that.
So don't let criticism destroy your dreams. The only person who never makes a mistake is someone who does nothing. "