• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

601 for sale in CO

VAQUERO

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 436

BradHawthorne

No worries, I was looking to buy just for the OC-15 for resale on rebuild sale or just put it in the parts bank. Skin looks in great shape! If you need any help on sourcing parts send me a pm. I went through a big run around after I bought mine. People like to advertise or say they have things like grousers or axles for sale...If needed just call.

TomPa

GOLD Site Supporter
No worries, I was looking to buy just for the OC-15 for resale on rebuild sale or just put it in the parts bank. Skin looks in great shape! If you need any help on sourcing parts send me a pm. I went through a big run around after I bought mine. People like to advertise or say they have things like grousers or axles for sale...If needed just call.

I will be in touch in the future, sure I am going to need parts I don't have.
Thank You.

Tom