• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB - Aktiv ST4-B Snow-Master

akmountaineer

Looking for an ST4B Snow-Master. Due to a lack of tinker-time these days, I'd prefer one that's in good shape and ready to go, however, I'll consider whatever's out there.:smile:

Thanks!

nwerring

To bad you are so far away... I got a nice one for sale. Looks tired, but actually in very good shape. It's in Norway.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 466

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi nwerring,

Have you seen a Tucker Sno-Cat that looks like the red colored one? It was sold to Norsh Hydro Electric in Oslo quite a few years back. I would have sent a P M but don't know how to post on P M.

Attachments

• DSCN1586.jpg
    DSCN1586.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 449

akmountaineer

To bad you are so far away... I got a nice one for sale. Looks tired, but actually in very good shape. It's in Norway.

Yep, too bad. Although I wouldn't mind a vacation to Norway. It's one of my favorite European countries. Beautiful land and beautiful friendly people.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
they are 8-6 at the tracks I believe with the tracks off they might fit or you could remove the front fenders to.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
what is the width with the tracks removed? its been a while since I have been around one as I remember the tracks are about 4 inches wider than the fenders.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
What's that custom tucker art on the door say? Glad I'm Home? Im sure it is!

Nice pair of oldies.