• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Inquiring price of my SW48

Bait Guy

I posted this earlier but had no response, maybe my price was too high. It is a 1969 SW48 with the chrysler 251 engine which runs very nice. Tracks are good, paint is good, and has a V blade on it. I used it for just playing in the snow which it seems very capable of doing. I have my tucker and sort of looking for a sno trac. I need to "test the water" on prices for the Bombardier. Any idea of a good "ball park" value?

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
It's old. People are probably wondering how rusty ??

A picture is worth a thousand words.

That age/model $1500-$4500. Maybe more if you find a guy that just has to have one.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
its now a bad time of year as pixie noted lots of folks are afraid of age. when I suggest something easy to maintain like a Thiokol, the first words out of their mouths are its so old so they go out buy a bv 206 made in the 80s 0r 90s and complain about how hard parts are to find . most folks don't realize that the older rigs were built with off the shelf parts

Bait Guy

I understand fully about the age thing. I will post some pics as soon I get out to the shed and take them. There is no rust or any issues that I know about.