• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

More GSA sno coaches

caldonia

An entire fleet of Bombardier R-12s is being sold by Xanttera, the service company in Yellowstone National Park. These coaches are being replaced by fat tire vans to run on Yellowstones roads in winter. So sad. I loved seeing these R12s running tourists and luggage to Old Faithful every winter. All these coaches have had "new" pollution compliant Chevy v8's installed in the last 10 years.
Could be be a great buy for the right guy. Hope somebody out there gets a buy of a lifetime.

caldonia

An entire fleet of Bombardier R-12s is being sold by Xanttera, the service company in Yellowstone National Park. These coaches are being replaced by fat tire vans to run on Yellowstones roads in winter. So sad. I loved seeing these R12s running tourists and luggage to Old Faithful every winter. All these coaches have had "new" pollution compliant Chevy v8's installed in the last 10 years.
Could be be a great buy for the right guy. Hope somebody out there gets a buy of a lifetime.
Q

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I think the auctions already ended at least two auctions of them did. Over 15 sold
Thirteen made it to Minnesota lake of the woods