• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Birthday Nixon!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Take care and enjoy your day my friend.
Hugs!

2lwhmi.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday John. :happybday:

Wishing you a great day and a fantastic year. :dancing: :thewave: :thewave:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Thank You all very much for the birthday wishes . It was a very enjoyable day . The sun was out for most of it ,and I actually got caught up on a lot of outside things that needed attention .

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Thank You all very much for the birthday wishes . It was a very enjoyable day . The sun was out for most of it ,and I actually got caught up on a lot of outside things that needed attention .

Sounds like all work and no play. That's a helluva thing. :yum:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds like all work and no play. That's a helluva thing. :yum:

Actually , it was enjoyable to beoutside doing things . For, what seems like weeks ,it has rained everyday making getting things done miserable at best . Today is supposed to be nice until late in the afternoon . So, it’s gonna be a run saws ,butcher wood ,and ruin the cutters on a few chains kinda day . . . :yum:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry I'm late but I'm here now. Happy birthday Nixon. Glad you spent the day doing what you enjoy..

P.S. Your weather has obviously been a lot like ours. I haven't been outside for a whole day since I can't remember when.