• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB Imp or spryte

Mike8623

Looking to buy an Thiokol Imp or Spryte that runs well and is dependable somewhere under $9,000.00. Looks are not important but it must be dependable. The closer to Montana the better.

Mike8623

I want to thank all those that helped me in my journey to buy a cat. I just bought one and have begun my journey. It does need a little work but that can be done where I live. So I have a bit of time to get it sea-worthy before the first snow flys.....so again Thanks to all who helped me along. I'll be on here off and on looking for a little help with the machine but I made the biggest step and that was to get a machine.

Thanks
Mike Ferguson

Mike8623

Well I got that Thiokol out of Wyoming. Going down Sunday to get it. Will post some pictures when I get home.

I want to thank all those who responded to my inquiries especially Matt out of Michigan.

I'll have more questions down the road, just want to get it road-worthy this winter and then the rest can follow next year and beyond as finances allow.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good Times.

there are a bunch of great resources here, enjoy your catting....

Mike