• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New addition to family...

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
Just freshly agreed to join the family ... and so happy to add to the family...
Welcome 4T4! :biggrin:
He'll get an indoor bed next to his younger 602 brother that joined the army after originally trying the air force.
:shifty:

Attachments

• HPIM0463.jpg
    HPIM0463.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 258
  • 602sml.jpg
    602sml.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 259

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
...So do we get a cigar?

Thanks SnowOps! ... and as to the cigars...sure, I've got the courier getting ready for a delivery... I asked her to make sure the tan is just the right shade of bronze to properly compliment the tone of a Cuban Monte Cristo #5 (no... no Dominica Rep substitutes here folks).

Next batch I get I can send out to the usual crew.

As an aside... It'll make life a little easier having the older & wiser twin-shaft Trackmaster there to tell tales to the younger single-shaft 602 as they grow up and bond under the same roof. :notworthy:blahblah:

Attachments

• cigar_friend.jpg
    cigar_friend.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 249

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice cigar. What brand is it? Can't see the label. Could be a Monte Cristo but I was thinking it might be a Don Diego?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats!!! :beer:
The Army one looks to be in great shape. Have you done a lot of work on that one?
I want one of dem cigars. Does she deliver? :D

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
Nice cigar. What brand is it? Can't see the label. Could be a Monte Cristo but I was thinking it might be a Don Diego?

Yea, she's not wed to any one... well, any ... one. :clap: So, I'm sure she'll deliver no matter what! :whistling: Consistent, reliable, and she'll take away the cigar bands at the end of the smokin' experience. :rolf2:

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
Congrats!!! :beer:
The Army one looks to be in great shape. Have you done a lot of work on that one?
I want one of dem cigars. Does she deliver? :D

The 602 in army garb is one that I picked up about a year ago but took time to finally get it... prior owner did the work. Really did a great job on the visuals. Could have done more on the mechanical/maintenance side but that's fine... It's low miles, hours and the tracks and diff are in fantastic shape... other stuff is just stuff to knock around...clean out the gas tank, tidy up the engine bay, do some general interior work, etc... That one will be finished on the interior as it is on the exterior and have all small issues taken care of.

The orange 4T4 has a good history and it's in pretty good original condition ...some things every so slightly modified (like exhaust and air filter), etc...but it hasn't been mucked with so that one will be restored back to glory. It's nice to have the compare/contrast of the dual shaft and single design... nice to see the evolution and spread that across the full line with corresponding cab design (2-pass, 5-pass, 10-pass).

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
Here's a nice (restored?) example off safety's reference part of the site (not for sale site) ...except it's listed on Safety One site incorrectly as a 602, but who's counting... just off by a shaft and a diff. :bonk: Note the sprocket-design, axle-free suspension, and built-up grouser track w/interior guides as visual differentiators.

Attachments

• Thiokol_4T4_Restored.jpg
    Thiokol_4T4_Restored.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 181