• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

6-way blade problem on Skidozer 302HD

kgracey

Hey there,

Just got the Skidozer delivered from Bill Guthrie. Spent about 12 hours to clean it up and it came out nice. One thing about Bombardier, though, is that used way too much bondo everywhere. What a mess. Repainting a machine like this is out of the question, so my management plan for it is "arrested decay".

The Skidozer has a 6-way blade. Working fine is up/down and roll. Not working is the angle, to move snow off to the left or right. This function belongs to the button on top of the control, I assume. I can't get it to work. Before I start chasing wires and dig around in the machine, thought I'd check with the experts!

Are there some fuses somewhere for this switch, in line with the electric-hydraulics? Any other idea where I should start looking?

Thanks!

Ken

Attachments

• 6-way Blade Control.jpg
    6-way Blade Control.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 176
  • Blade Rake.jpg
    Blade Rake.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 171
  • Skidozer 302HD.jpg
    Skidozer 302HD.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 175

kgracey

Nice cat because I took the photo from a distance! It's functional and ready to work, which is what I got it for. . . . tree skidding in the winter.

We've been getting each storm you're seeing - perhaps 2-4 inches at a time. Let's hope it comes early and stays big!

Got any idea about how to troubleshoot this electric switch/hydraulic problem?

Thanks!

Ken

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Cant help you on that. I would start at the switch itself and work back. That switch would have gotten alot of use I'm sure.