• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I belive we should jump off the "fiscal cliff"

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Probably no different than a state like California or New Jersey.

The purpose was to emphasize that going over the cliff worked for Canada. Even though it wasn't a great experience, they are stronger for it.

Agreed.

Absolutely. A good article to post. Thanks.

I agree also.

At some point we need to recognize the terrorism involved in feeding the dragon( or, if you wish, the pig) so we can go on living large. Feed him today he just comes back tommorow, only larger and more demanding.
Time to do battle and just kill the beast.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Well now Im in a fearful position.....I agree with Joec ,Frank, Mule, Kane,............:yum:
For some reason Im feeling a tingle up the leg........:whistling: I wonder if lighting is about to strike?????:unsure:....looking to see if mathews is any where close:yum:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Well now Im in a fearful position.....I agree with Joec ,Frank, Mule, Kane,............:yum:
For some reason Im feeling a tingle up the leg........:whistling: I wonder if lighting is about to strike?????:unsure:....looking to see if mathews is any where close:yum:

Maybe you are just to easy?:yum: