• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Deep discount commercial RE deals popping up

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Lot of commercial sitting empty around here. Some has been vacant for several years. Still putting up small store spaces in some areas but rental housing is the only thing booming. Storage spaces are also very popular with the gas boom going on in Pa.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Yep, Its a real mess! I took a hard hit on one shopping center investment and will never do another multi partner deal again. Either I own it all or nothing from now on .

My last buy on Commerical property/structure cost me $16 a sq ft on a very large lot this past year .

Lots of room for profit.

Keep your eyes open and cash in hand . The deals are out there !!!

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
The amount of available commercial property around here is very low. What is available is quite expensive.