• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

for sale sno limo **SOLD**

rfx

reduced price , need room some one needs this for $6000 , base machine is sv 250 , 1989 stretch caddy on top , performance is similar to a b12

Attachments

• IMG_2028.jpg
    IMG_2028.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 674
  • IMG_2027.jpg
    IMG_2027.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 684
  • IMG_2029.jpg
    IMG_2029.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 677

Aaron Tucker

Re: for sale sno limo

its going viral ! snomeone is going to have some cheap fun on the trails lol. cant say I would take this limo in the deep stuff.

rfx

yeah was never a trail breaker but did ok in a foot and 1/2 .As you said someone posted it after I ran the CL posting and it's gone viral. Still for sale but as soon as someone makes the trek and commits It will be gone . I do have a few people who seem to understand what it is which makes them realistic buyers , unlike the people who ask me if it's street legal ,really ?
there is a short vid of it under sno cat limo on utube
thanks

Aaron Tucker

I would have already bought it if it was closer lol.
yes street legal on the trails of Vail !