• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Found An Old Tucker Help ID Model

NorCal

Heys guys, I was in Susanville CA. today and spotted something orange with tracks in the middle of a field. Went out to take a closer look and sure enough it was an old Tucker, What I noticed about this one was how small and narrow it was. The cab was so narrow that you would be bumping elbows with your copilot, even the pontoons and axles looked smaller than average. Tooks a couple of pics to share, wondering what model it was, did not notice an id plate. If anyone is interested I could get the address, but it is in pretty rough shape.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't think that is worth a restoration that said if the tracks and rollere are any good there may be some value in extinct parts there.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hell Man !!! That thing is in better shape than most SnotCraps I have seen . A little paint , a decal or two and she will be ready to rock and roll . You Snot Crappers give up way to easy !!!!:unsure: