• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Columbia Helicopter Logging !!!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Man O Man !!!
We have had the Columbia Helicopter Pilots staying in our 3 Bedroom apartment here at the ranch for the last month . A great bunch of guys with bigger Balls than I would ever have . They are nuts as they fly 200 feet off the ground in this huge ass helicopter carring a load of timber on a 200 foot rope .
Well today was their last day here and they said they would swing by as they left . They did it in the helicopter !!!!!!
Holy Shit !!!! I have pictures and video has this huge ass Boeing twin bladed copter hovering right in front of my house 50 feet off the ground , as the crew waved goodbye !!!!!
Unbelievably cool !!!! :wow::wow::wow:

I'll get pictures posted and the video we took as soon as I can learn how to post it !!!!.
They then buzzed the town and headed for Sun Valley and their next project !!

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Maby some one got the orange tub running....and that is what AL heard in his sleep/Dr rum slumber.:whistling::yum: