• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snowtrac VT

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
that one's been here before, Big Al should scoop it up. a snow master like that one he could really pick upo some eye candy, instead of those card board cut outs he puts around hids krusty.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Nah ... That one is too plain Jane for me . To bad he did not seek my professional consultation on doing a proper restore on it . A Snot Trac is still a booger any way you look at it . :w00t2:

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
$5000 dollar price reduction!

Mike

Not enough levers on the dash for Al.......

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Is it just me, or do others think this is more than a little ridiculous?

I mean it's one thing to list something on various Craigslists within a few hours of the item's location, but I'd think Provo to Northern Vermont is pushing 2,500 miles.

Dick

If he could sell it for the $20,000 that he wants if he pays himself $4000 to truck it thats not a bad pay day

Dirtyjoe

Sounds like it needs a trans. "Slips out of reverse". Cost ya a stack of dead presidents to get that fixed! Common VW problem, just the parts are spendy, not to mention the cost of labor. Heard that outfit in Logan Utah works on those and does a crappy job.