• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Newbie (sort of) and from Wisconsin!

While I've been a member of this forum since 05-14-2014, I also noticed I hadn't posted my introduction, and I hope it's not too late to do so! "Sorry about the late introduction!"

Any who, here goes...

Hi everyone, I'm Cindi, I'm 61, married 39 years, and have 3 grown daughters and a granddaughter whose 16. I enjoy cooking, baking, collecting cookbooks, and I enjoy reading about the paranormal. I look forward to being a member of this forum, and getting to know others!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to this forum. I hope that you hang around and contribute. Listening to these grouchy ol' male boogers gets boring. A new female perspective would be greatly appreciated. :clap::clap::clap:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I love to cook!

10-breakthroughs-tv-dinners-2.jpg

Hi Goddess.
I am a big fan of your meal pictures and recipes on NCT.
.. Sass Muffin.. :flowers:

Thank you Sass Muffin. My goodness, aren't you sweet! By the way... it's nice to see you are also a member of this forum as well.

Welcome to this forum. I hope that you hang around and contribute. Listening to these grouchy ol' male boogers gets boring. A new female perspective would be greatly appreciated. :clap::clap::clap:

Hello there EastTexFrank, it certainly is nice to meet you! I plan on hanging around and contributing as much as I can. By the way... I don't mind putting up with a few grouchy ol' male boogers. I'm sure they keep this forum a bit lively and interesting!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum. I do believe I am one of those grouchy old male boogers you heard about earlier. Some of us in the group have passed on and some of us just hang on. :biggrin:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I haven't purchased a TV dinner in years, but I can well imagine how small they must be now. Do they even call them TV dinners anymore or is that somehow politically incorrect these days? You know, wouldn't want to offend that segment of society that sits in front of a TV all day and eats pre-packaged frozen foods. :yum::yum::yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
I haven't purchased a TV dinner in years, but I can well imagine how small they must be now. Do they even call them TV dinners anymore or is that somehow politically incorrect these days? You know, wouldn't want to offend that segment of society that sits in front of a TV all day and eats pre-packaged frozen foods. :yum::yum::yum:

TV dinners is politically incorrect. They are now called entertainment meals

Hello everyone. Today I had assumed I was joining a new forum. But to my surprise, I now see I had previously joined this forum quite some time ago. About 6-1/2 years ago I had a stroke, which not only affected my vision, but some of my memory as well. Luckily, with the help of my youngest daughter, she was able to teach me to re-learn to read. Also, I'm now able to do what I once enjoyed, and that's baking and cooking with the help of my husband, plus enjoy going for rides on my husband's motorcycle. I also thank everyone who welcomed me as a member on this forum.

Attachments

• Cindi by 650 Yamaha Motorcycle_.JPG
    Cindi by 650 Yamaha Motorcycle_.JPG
    621.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Motorcycle Cindi_.JPG
    Motorcycle Cindi_.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 19